The Student Room Group

Imaan Boost

Salaam Alaykum

Please share your experiences of how to maintain and have strong imaan. I used to feel so content when my imaan was high. But lately I cant seem to be consistent. Please share your postiive experiences and let this thread be a motivation for fellow muslims iA
Reply 1
Original post by dottyg
Salaam Alaykum

Please share your experiences of how to maintain and have strong imaan. I used to feel so content when my imaan was high. But lately I cant seem to be consistent. Please share your postiive experiences and let this thread be a motivation for fellow muslims iA

Wslm
Imaan is usually boosted when you go through hardship, no matter what kind of hardship.
I try to keep these kinds of boosts going as long as I can, even after the hardship may have passed.
I'll be real with you there I'm not too sure how to help but the main thing is to know that Allah is with you always; it's realllyyy important to make sure you try to keep your salah as consistent as possible, if nothing else. Make loads of duas and it'll bring you closer to Allah Insha Allah
Reply 2
I miss the Ramadan feeling and the family get togethers. I feel like I'm a different person in Ramadan spiritually.
I want to be able to get up and complete every salah and possibly incorporate Tahajjud as well.

Because lately I have been struggling with my imaan. Its feels like I have so many blockages in life and nothing seems to be progressing.
Reply 3
Feeling really really down and hopeless. Going through some problems of which have drained me emotionally and physically. Don’t know what to do
Original post by Slx.24
Wslm
Imaan is usually boosted when you go through hardship, no matter what kind of hardship.
I try to keep these kinds of boosts going as long as I can, even after the hardship may have passed.
I'll be real with you there I'm not too sure how to help but the main thing is to know that Allah is with you always; it's realllyyy important to make sure you try to keep your salah as consistent as possible, if nothing else. Make loads of duas and it'll bring you closer to Allah Insha Allah

my guy, mashalllah
Original post by dottyg
Feeling really really down and hopeless. Going through some problems of which have drained me emotionally and physically. Don’t know what to do

:console: Hope you are ok, and it's a difficult time, you can make it though inshallah, after every hardship comes twice the ease, so i hope that will give you some comfort x
Btw, i was wondering would you like a tag in a thread we have for islamic reminders on here? It is run by myself and a friend.
Reply 6
Original post by Justaboutalive
:console: Hope you are ok, and it's a difficult time, you can make it though inshallah, after every hardship comes twice the ease, so i hope that will give you some comfort x
Btw, i was wondering would you like a tag in a thread we have for islamic reminders on here? It is run by myself and a friend.

Thank you

Yes, that would be great! x
Reply 7
Original post by dottyg

Power of sujood.PNG
WAS ! dear friend just remember ALLAH by doing zikar most of the time you will definitely get relax and get sokon ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending