The Student Room Group

Would east asian guys go for european girls

Cant lie and say that eastern asian men are not my type ( aint picky tho ) but would they go for a woman thats not their ethnicity?

Scroll to see replies

😂😂 Isn't their beauty standard to haev double eyelids, pale and thin.. Sounds like european woman to me
Original post by Anonymous
Cant lie and say that eastern asian men are not my type ( aint picky tho ) but would they go for a woman thats not their ethnicity?

why are they not your type? I like Chinese men

as an east asian guy who usually gets to choose company, i and a lot of my friends (japanese) aren't that into it unless there is a strong connection already. but we usually go for other east asian or south asian women to actively pursue a relationship with.
idk why you're asking this and on anon if youre not asking for urself
as an east asian guy who usually gets to choose company, i and a lot of my friends (japanese) aren't that into it unless there is a strong connection already. but we usually go for other east asian or south asian women to actively pursue a relationship with.

Yeah that's generally the case. People who like East Asian men should go into AMWF forums or like a dating site etc
Reply 6
why are they not your type? I like Chinese men

Thats sarcasm 😅 i love them
Reply 7
😂😂 Isn't their beauty standard to haev double eyelids, pale and thin.. Sounds like european woman to me

Tbh idk what the beauty standard is , ans when i think of the women eastern asian men would be attracted to , i think to skinny , lear skin , no wrinkles anywhere, pale and great style . Off thats the standard that evryone thinks of
Yeah they are literally my type lmao. I'm half white/east asian though and born in UK.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9

Totally normal and understandable, sad for me but i get it
Original post by Moonlight rain
idk why you're asking this and on anon if youre not asking for urself

I am asking for myself tho , and probably other European women who r attracted to east asian men
Original post by Chicken.M.
Yeah they are literally my type lmao. I'm half white/east asian though and born in UK.

I feel like you would still have a bigger chance compared to moi 😂 but they r definitely something
Why do you only limit yourself to one race? There are good men in all races
Original post by skinny btch

Exactly but some people have preferences. Like it's okay to admit you like Asian men as a preference, what's not okay is choosing a guy from a random country, just because they live in a random country
I feel like you would still have a bigger chance compared to moi 😂 but they r definitely something

lol I mean white european girls are my type. And I kind of count myself as east asian because I don't really look white tbh. And I've never met anyone from my dad's side of the family because he hates them (white side).
(edited 2 years ago)
Exactly but some people have preferences. Like it's okay to admit you like Asian men as a preference, what's not okay is choosing a guy from a random country, just because they live in a random country

I'm not the person who posted this and I don't like asian men.

I just wrote why do they only want a certain race. Because an attractive or great guy is attractive or good, regardless of their skin colour or race.
Original post by skinny btch

Who said that was the only race 😂 i like british men , i like most European men , i like anyone thats attractive to me , no matter of race or colour or ethnicity . But that is also one of my top types so y not ask

Well preference, thats exactly wgat it is , its not a specific country , since i didnt mention only one
Some would, others wouldn't.
Attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences will vary a lot between different individuals.
Original post by Chicken.M.
lol I mean white european girls are my type. And I kind of count myself as east asian because I don't really look white tbh. And I've never met anyone from my dad's side of the family because he hates them (white side).

There's always drama on the dad's side and everyone likes the mom side , at least that's what i heard. But nice to know that you are willing to European women .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending