The Student Room Group

Reddit is so crap

They ban you for the most dumbest things and say to get a girlfriend you need to be positive and have confidence which isn’t true I’m almost done with Reddit
Reddit is great, people on there are so smart
Reply 2
Original post by skinny btch

How so?
Reply 3
Original post by skinny btch

They give terrible advice regarding women
Original post by Isthatagirl
They give terrible advice regarding women

Considering your username, perhaps your questions are rather frivolous.
Reply 5
Stop making new accounts just to whine about women dude
Reply 6
Original post by RedGiant
Considering your username, perhaps your questions are rather frivolous.

I ask how do I get a gf as I’ve never had one and would like one they say be confident work on yourself and be positive but none of that stuff seems to work and getting no where makes you negative meh...
Say your anti-woke, watch downvotes and name calling.
okay then how do u get a woman?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
okay then how do u get a woman?

Not sure they don’t like me sadly everything I try don’t work
Going to Reddit for advice on women is the saddest thing I've ever heard. You're already at bedrock bro...
I dont know what else you'd expect as advice from random strangers for how to get a girlfriend as a miserable single loner, as so many on TSR do.
There's only so much you can say. And they're tryna cheer you up, so not really 'crap'.
Exactly. Like there's real debate on Reddit, TSR is too obsessed with academia and the site is hard to navigate around. Nowadays people are using this as a dating site or to ask whether someone's academic qualifications matches their relationship standards, lmao
Original post by hungrysalamander
There's a lot less trolling on reddit compared to tsr due to the downvotes system

Who the hell has time to troll on tsr? Like seriously it should be used for academic advice and not stupid threads telling people that if they don't get into Oxbridge, Imperial or Warwick that they are a failure.
Reply 14
Original post by Rosessta3rs7
Who the hell has time to troll on tsr? Like seriously it should be used for academic advice and not stupid threads telling people that if they don't get into Oxbridge, Imperial or Warwick that they are a failure.

the OP does. and they are banned :hugs:
Reply 15
I think Reddit's good for its diversity of subreddits and memes, but not very good for debates or discussions. Reddit's upvote system encourages echo chambers and incentivises self-censorship, so if someone says something the majority don't want to read, it won't be seen. The same comment could be upvoted in one subreddit and downvoted in another because the audience is different. Discussing anything controversial in a given subreddit is almost impossible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending