The Student Room Group

Loved a married woman , and i feel bad

I met a married woman which is i didnt know she was married , but when she told me i think i didnt gave up ,she is a very nice woman , after a while i start flirting with her and she told me well if i fall for u my husband will know about this and its a big problem i respected that, after this i spoke to her normally ,but she is a nice person and cute i couldnt handle how she is , so i keep carying about her alot , flirt with her , talking to her everyday when she needs me ,and all that , carying about her always , she told me i want to be friends with you cuz you are a nice guy , and always carry about me and how i feel and always.makes me.happy , sometimes i get jealous about things , and she start to calm me down , 2 month of talking and.carying , she started to ignore me a bit or not talking like before , and i felt that , dont know if she is happy with her relation ship in general , but still , i started to see those things and felt neglected , so i told her why and.why ,but she told me i didnt neglect u , its just.normal for me , but i just felt that , note : before that she didnt wanna lose me and leave she said im scared that ill love u in the future , i have to be careful , but she always want me to be her friend , but anyway , after i felt the neglected we talked and said i think its better to stop talking , and last words i told her that how much i cared about u and.loved u , u were my everything, and she started crying and we stopped talking
I just notice at the end things changed not like before , we used to talk and talk and she always feel moved when i.flirt with her , but now i dont know maybe icared too much thats why she didnt care like before
She is married and i feel bad i did this , i need ur help guys cuz im actually really in love , thank u all
You should have kept your distance right at the moment she told you she's married. Dont see much you can do now anyway, she is married.

Unless, she isnt happy with her relationship and wants to break it off to be with you. But that's on her. If she isn't, move on. You'll find someone else.
Reply 2
Original post by jenerous
You should have kept your distance right at the moment she told you she's married. Dont see much you can do now anyway, she is married.

Unless, she isnt happy with her relationship and wants to break it off to be with you. But that's on her. If she isn't, move on. You'll find someone else.

You right actually
But she is always careful
And also im always thinking that even if she wanna.break it off and.be with me , its hard to just go for divorce or something
Original post by Jacob431
You right actually
But she is always careful
And also im always thinking that even if she wanna.break it off and.be with me , its hard to just go for divorce or something

She is using you at the very least emotionally
Cut off all contact and move on

Let her sort out her own mess - she's obviously a very confused woman who doesn't know what she wants
Reply 4
Original post by WazzWazz98
She is using you at the very least emotionally
Cut off all contact and move on

Let her sort out her own mess - she's obviously a very confused woman who doesn't know what she wants

You are 100% right she is a confused woman , but like if u can explain more , what do u mean by she doesnt know what she wants
You are 100% right she is a confused woman , but like if u can explain more , what do u mean by she doesnt know what she wants

Because she is not happy with her husband but obviously doesn't like you enough to keep in contact / doesn't have the strength to leave her husband
Reply 6
Original post by WazzWazz98
Because she is not happy with her husband but obviously doesn't like you enough to keep in contact / doesn't have the strength to leave her husband

Yeah u right
Well i think before used to like me and she is scared to love me cuz of this situation , she always likes to talk to me and stuff , the thing is , before not now , she used to tell me u r stealing me with your beauty and look , telling me to stop sending.her my pictures , im a bit confused about this , now maybe changed
Reply 7
Yeah u right
Well i think before used to like me and she is scared to love me cuz of this situation , she always likes to talk to me and stuff , the thing is , before not now , she used to tell me u r stealing me with your beauty and look , telling me to stop sending.her my pictures , im a bit confused about this , now maybe changed

How old are you both? Because you are coming over like a 14yo with a major crush.

In love? No. You were flattered because a married woman gave you attention, and at the very least immature with the way you are behaving. Flirting? Sending pictures? How would you feel if you had a partner who did that with someone else? Grow up and end it now.
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
How old are you both? Because you are coming over like a 14yo with a major crush.

In love? No. You were flattered because a married woman gave you attention, and at the very least immature with the way you are behaving. Flirting? Sending pictures? How would you feel if you had a partner who did that with someone else? Grow up and end it now.

I respect you reply actually and thank you , its not about pictures , its just about how things goes ,like things changed , and i dont know if im in deeply love or just flattered , also she never gave me love words or something like this , its just gave me attention and probably because she is a nice person , so i dont know if this is love

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending