The Student Room Group

What music do you like?

What genres of music do you like listening to? What are some of your favourite artists/songs?

Scroll to see replies

I love metal - anything from technical death metal to black metal to folk metal etc

Some bands I currently really like include: Children of Bodom, Obscura, Symphony X, Mago de Oz, Necrophagist
Original post by SirNoodles
I love metal - anything from technical death metal to black metal to folk metal etc

Some bands I currently really like include: Children of Bodom, Obscura, Symphony X, Mago de Oz, Necrophagist

Nice! I'll check them out :smile:
i was a big fan of Woven Wheat Whispers before they were silenced :redface:

now i like various Folk, Wyrd, etc.

https://wolcensmen.com/ are worth listening to :h:

the soundtrack of the Wicker Man is fabulous...

I like pop, hip hop and rnb
Original post by the bear
i was a big fan of Woven Wheat Whispers before they were silenced :redface:

now i like various Folk, Wyrd, etc.

https://wolcensmen.com/ are worth listening to :h:

the soundtrack of the Wicker Man is fabulous...

Currently listening to Lorn and Loath by Wolcensmen. Great song, love the production and overall vibe! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check out the other music you mentioned too :smile:
Original post by Moonlight rain
I like pop, hip hop and rnb

Nice, I mostly listen to hip hop and R&B and some pop too. My taste is quite diverse so I'd listen to anything really. What artists do you like?
i like a few different things. pop, hip hop, rnb, drill, etc. i also like rock and emo, things like that
Original post by Obolinda
i like a few different things. pop, hip hop, rnb, drill, etc. i also like rock and emo, things like that

Awesome, you seem to have a pretty diverse taste! What artists do you like?
Eurodance, Europop, bubblegum dance, some hip hop, nu-disco, among others, since I grew up dancing to 80s to 90s dance music at parties

Modern Talking and Eminem are two of my favourite music artists.
Original post by shooonthebeat
Awesome, you seem to have a pretty diverse taste! What artists do you like?

I like too many to name and I also listen to a lot of music from the radio so I don't always know the artists.

I was recently listening to the musician called "self esteem". I also liked ovliva Rodrigo's album :colondollar:. good writing and good diverse sounds (pop, ballads, rock, folk, etc). I've found that bbc radio 1 is good for me to listen to to find diverse range of music i like
(edited 2 years ago)
Nice, I mostly listen to hip hop and R&B and some pop too. My taste is quite diverse so I'd listen to anything really. What artists do you like?

Ariana Grande, Blackpink, Chris brown(only his music not him as a person) etc. Anything with a good flow. Wby
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Obolinda
I like too many to name and I also listen to a lot of music from the radio so I don't always know the artists.

I was recently listening to the musician called "self esteem". I also liked ovliva Rodrigo's album :colondollar:. good writing and good diverse sounds (pop, ballads, rock, folk, etc). I've found that bbc radio 1 is good for me to listen to to find diverse range of music i like

I listened to Olivia Rodrigo's new album recently, it's great! I don't listen to the radio much except for when I'm in the car with my mum but radio 1 seems like a good shout, I'll listen to it sometime. I'll check it self esteem as well, what kinda do they make?
Original post by Moonlight rain
Ariana Grande, Blackpink, Chris brown(only his music not him as a person) etc. Anything with a good flow. Wby

Ariana Grande is great, I like her recent album Positions! I haven't really heard much of Chris Brown's recent music but I like he collab album he did with Young Thug. I listen to The Weeknd, Juice WRLD, Jhené Aiko, Black Atlass, Future, SL, J Hus, D Block Europe and a lot more
I listened to Olivia Rodrigo's new album recently, it's great! I don't listen to the radio much except for when I'm in the car with my mum but radio 1 seems like a good shout, I'll listen to it sometime. I'll check it self esteem as well, what kinda do they make?

mostly just pop

Ariana Grande is great, I like her recent album Positions! I haven't really heard much of Chris Brown's recent music but I like he collab album he did with Young Thug. I listen to The Weeknd, Juice WRLD, Jhené Aiko, Black Atlass, Future, SL, J Hus, D Block Europe and a lot more

I like your taste :biggrin:
What genres of music do you like listening to? What are some of your favourite artists/songs?

I like a bit of all sorts, music wise.
My favourite though is Shania twain
all sorts tbh

country, kpop, pop, rap, classical ig (theres this cd of mixed songs idrk what they are), pub songs, old songs ofc

bts
blackpink
eminem
the usual pop **** lol
Original post by Emma:-)
I like a bit of all sorts, music wise.
My favourite though is Shania twain

Shania Twain is great!
Original post by Moonbeam06
all sorts tbh

country, kpop, pop, rap, classical ig (theres this cd of mixed songs idrk what they are), pub songs, old songs ofc

bts
blackpink
eminem
the usual pop **** lol

that's cool, I have a pretty diverse taste too :smile:
that's cool, I have a pretty diverse taste too :smile:

yh its kinda hard to describe it all cos honestly id listen to most things
altho everyone assumes im all 'sweet and innocent' :angry:

oh forgot to add bo burnham :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest