The Student Room Group

Chinese men

What are your thoughts on Sun Yat Sen?

Scroll to see replies

Interesting name.
Reply 2
Original post by Justaboutalive
Interesting name.

He is called the father of the nation for a reason :smile:)))
Original post by Anonymous
What are your thoughts on Sun Yat Sen?

Most people in the UK have never heard of him
Reply 4
Original post by BTS is HOME
Most people in the UK have never heard of him

Because most people in the UK don't know about Asian history, in particular how China became so influential
Because most people in the UK don't know about Asian history, in particular how China became so influential

I don't think most people care about communist dictators who did human rights abuses
Reply 6
I don't think most people care about communist dictators who did human rights abuses

Well I think it's sad that people refuse to learn about the history of china. Like yes modern China is bad because they are committing human rights crimes but then people just don't understand why they came into power so quickly
personally i have never cared about Asian history/culture at all so i have no idea who this gentlemen is/was
Well I think it's sad that people refuse to learn about the history of china. Like yes modern China is bad because they are committing human rights crimes but then people just don't understand why they came into power so quickly

In the UK, mostly British history is taught in schools. I hope prominent Black or even african culture is taught more to reduce racism. Africa is a beautiful continent with a rich history.

And tbh most British people eat Chinese food a lot and enjoy Chinese things like meditation. Chinese girls are popular with white guys too.
In the UK, mostly British history is taught in schools. I hope prominent Black or even african culture is taught more to reduce racism. Africa is a beautiful continent with a rich history.

And tbh most British people eat Chinese food a lot and enjoy Chinese things like meditation. Chinese girls are popular with white guys too.

I hope that African history is also taught in British schools as it is important for people to realise and know about. I don't see it the other way though, a lot of Chinese guys don't date white girls for some reason. Just my thoughts on this thread :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by Rosessta3rs7
I hope that African history is also taught in British schools as it is important for people to realise and know about. I don't see it the other way though, a lot of Chinese guys don't date white girls for some reason. Just my thoughts on this thread :smile: :smile: :smile:

I don't know if you are a white girl or not but Chinese guys date white girls of course. White privilege means most white girls can pretty much date or marry any body.
I don't know if you are a white girl or not but Chinese guys date white girls of course. White privilege means most white girls can pretty much date or marry any body.

Yeah I am white but... just having a hard time with relationships in general. Trying to improve myself as I was just recently heartbroken, but I will go on the dating scene when I am ready. Replied to this thread as I guess it was interesting
Yeah I am white but... just having a hard time with relationships in general. Trying to improve myself as I was just recently heartbroken, but I will go on the dating scene when I am ready. Replied to this thread as I guess it was interesting

Awww. Remember that asian girls are quite attractive, so a handsome or successful asian guy or boy will have a lot of options. You might need to lower your standards and reduce watching C dramas or K dramas.
*By asian I mean South Korea, China, HongKong etc
Awww. Remember that asian girls are quite attractive, so a handsome or successful asian guy or boy will have a lot of options. You might need to lower your standards and reduce watching C dramas or K dramas.

I don't really watch Korean or Chinese dramas, I swing both ways as I am bisexual haha so I think Asian women are very pretty

why do you guys care about queen Elizabeth then?
I don't really watch Korean or Chinese dramas, I swing both ways as I am bisexual haha so I think Asian women are very pretty

bisexual. Wow. Are there are a lot of bisexual Asian girls? Have you ever dated one? Kissed?

why do you guys care about queen Elizabeth then?

The royal family is really important and have done a lot for the UK. The Queen is a respectable and great person.

The royal family never murdered their own people, which is what happened with a lot of communist leaders, look at Mao that famine killed millions or when he killed dissenters or even now in 2021 you have a whole ethnic group in China being oppressed.
bisexual. Wow. Are there are a lot of bisexual Asian girls? Have you ever dated one? Kissed?

The royal family is really important and have done a lot for the UK. The Queen is a respectable and great person.

The royal family never murdered their own people, which is what happened with a lot of communist leaders, look at Mao that famine killed millions or when he killed dissenters or even now in 2021 you have a whole ethnic group in China being oppressed.

I think you need to read history books from writers who are not whitewashed.

I don't agree with communist China because they are subjecting Uyghurs to oppression and the rest of their citizens to censorship. No, I haven't but I'm open to it. In terms of China wanting to gain power, I'm not sure how I feel about that. :frown:
I don't agree with communist China because they are subjecting Uyghurs to oppression and the rest of their citizens to censorship. No, I haven't but I'm open to it. In terms of China wanting to gain power, I'm not sure how I feel about that. :frown:

They don't follow human rights or democracy at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending