The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Sutton Trust Summer School

I got into the literature, language and culture summer school at the University of Nottingham and was wondering if anyone else got in so I don’t have to go into the week knowing no one?
hey. I am! but I'm doing Chemistry! :smile: it's a shame the in person weekend was cancelled as i was looking forward to it :redface:
(edited 2 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
i'm doing the engineering/stem one xx which week is yours?

Original post by Fran5162
I got into the literature, language and culture summer school at the University of Nottingham and was wondering if anyone else got in so I don’t have to go into the week knowing no one?
Original post by kreeshaa

im 18 to 22 of July? you?
Reply 4
Original post by Obolinda

me too!
Reply 5

ahh and i forgot to ask, are you going to take the week/days off school? because for me technically its only a total of 15 minutes of school time i'll actually miss as one of the sessions isn't live
ahh and i forgot to ask, are you going to take the week/days off school? because for me technically its only a total of 15 minutes of school time i'll actually miss as one of the sessions isn't live

my school ends in the 13th
Reply 7
my school ends in the 13th

oh ok, lucky haha
Reply 8
hey. I am! but I'm doing Chemistry! :smile: it's a shame the in person weekend was cancelled as i was looking forward to it :redface:

yeah I didn’t realise it was cancelled until I got the email yesterday it’s really disappointing :frown:they seem to have planned some good things though and hopefully the social things should be fun!
Reply 9

mine is the 18th to the 22nd xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending