The Student Room Group

If you could meet anyone from TSR right now, who would they be?

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone nice on TSR that's around my age- don't have anyone specifically though :confused:
Original post by heldbygrace
@AestheticStudying so I could give you a massive hug xxx :hugs:
@Mesopotamian. so we could chat all things dentistry :yep: :mmm:

Awwwwwwwww 🥺❤️
:jumphug: xxx
Original post by Mesopotamian.
:ahee: I’d gladly condense a 5-year BDS for you in an aesthetic PowerPoint presentation complete with toothpaste freebies :gfight:

Spoiler

Now I would deffo want to join Miriam and watch that PowerPoint (especially if it’s aesthetic, u know I’m a lover of aesthetics 😌) honestly tho dentistry is so interesting! And good luck with ur exams btw xxx
I can't think of anyone I'd like to meet on here to be honest wit you
Original post by Obolinda
nobody comes to mind really

Yo ur name sounds like adeola

Getting there!
The guy who keeps making threads about killing himself and wanting a girlfriend.
Original post by chlamydia9000
The guy who keeps making threads about killing himself and wanting a girlfriend.

He keeps getting banned, and I'm miles far from where he lives, so I can't reach out to him.
Original post by SlaveofAll
He keeps getting banned, and I'm miles far from where he lives, so I can't reach out to him.

He's not going to listen to anyone's advice, however sensible. I would just like to meet him to congratulate him on his persistent ban evasions, perhaps presenting him with a plaque. I was banned from another forum 93 times and I think he can break my record. To hell with doctors in warzones, people like him are the true heroes.
Original post by chlamydia9000
He's not going to listen to anyone's advice, however sensible. I would just like to meet him to congratulate him on his persistent ban evasions, perhaps presenting him with a plaque. I was banned from another forum 93 times and I think he can break my record. To hell with doctors in warzones, people like him are the true heroes.

Maybe those who gave him advice don't seem to be more than sensitive enough to his problems.
Original post by IlikeDonerKebab
Yo ur name sounds like adeola

ok lol
Original post by AestheticStudying
Now I would deffo want to join Miriam and watch that PowerPoint (especially if it’s aesthetic, u know I’m a lover of aesthetics 😌) honestly tho dentistry is so interesting! And good luck with ur exams btw xxx

Thank you lovely :hugs:
You are always more than welcome to join :yep:
Original post by Mesopotamian.

Spoiler

The BDA only ever give Oral B freebies :lol:

Spoiler

:mob: that..that..I dont even have words. :angry:
I'd love to meet @mathperson as he's so interesting

:wink:
@CaptainDuckie
idk lol the person seems interesting
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rainbowsparkle2
who would they be? Tag/mention them :biggrin:

@Kovalensky so we can scrap.
Original post by Mike Marra
@Kovalensky so we can scrap.

Sure as long as your mother lets you and we arrange a time that avoids your curfew.
Original post by Moonlight rain
Ah that's true, I seem to piss a lot of people off just by my existence. Oh well

Cute. You're one of the very few normal people on here

Not me

Quick Reply

Latest