The Student Room Group

Bed Time Fantasies

To single people out there, do you fantasize anything before going to sleep? Something related to sex or marriage? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Scroll to see replies

I daydream of having a wife with red hair.
Original post by Anonymous
To single people out there, do you fantasize anything before going to sleep? Something related to sex or marriage? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Yeah sometimes i do thats related to sex , but its like the scenes and foreplay before that not the actual part of it.
Yeah sometimes i do thats related to sex , but its like the scenes and foreplay before that not the actual part of it.

I'm quite austere when it comes to sexual preferences.
To be in a different country with the one that I am in love with who already lives in that country
Original post by Prettyfrock
To be in a different country with the one that I am in love with who already lives in that country

I can relate to this.
Reply 6
Original post by SlaveofAll
I daydream of having a wife with red hair.

I am a religious Muslim. I do fantasise many about my marriage. One of the most fun things in the list is walking out holding hands after the marriage is done.

I do fantasize that part as well. I fantasize my wife being slightly bossy and quite playful at that time.
I am a religious Muslim. I do fantasise many about my marriage. One of the most fun things in the list is walking out holding hands after the marriage is done.

I do fantasize that part as well. I fantasize my wife being slightly bossy and quite playful at that time.

Given that I'm Catholic, the fact that I have more or less austere sexual preferences doesn't surprise me, as it seems to make sense to me.
I'm quite austere when it comes to sexual preferences.

It's unbelievable, everyone has different preferences for this type of things

Make no mistake though, as I despise uncaring reactionaries who only want people to be subject to strictures, so my preference doesn't translate to other aspects of myself.

Love the bossy kink , I fantasize about my man being dominant and stuff.

I meant, Understandable **
Make no mistake though, as I despise uncaring reactionaries who only want people to be subject to strictures, so my preference doesn't translate to other aspects of myself.

Im sorry it was a typo i just saw, it was supposed to be understandable, not unbelievable
Im sorry it was a typo i just saw, it was supposed to be understandable, not unbelievable

Yeah, I get what you mean.
Love the bossy kink , I fantasize about my man being dominant and stuff.

It is not exactly being bossy. It is more about her being bold enough to drive me forward to situations which I am quite comfortable with apart from due to shyness and is pleasurable to both of us.
I am quite shy. I wish she takes the lead.
It is not exactly being bossy. It is more about her being bold enough to drive me forward to situations which I am quite comfortable with apart from due to shyness and is pleasurable to both of us.
I am quite shy. I wish she takes the lead.

Leading? More like taking the burden really
Leading? More like taking the burden really

The leader is the one who takes the burden.
The leader is the one who takes the burden.

Leadership is more or less a misnomer in this case.
I dream of not having to wake up for work. Ultimate fantasy.
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
I dream of not having to wake up for work. Ultimate fantasy.

Work and any other activii renders one no better than a slave anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending