The Student Room Group

Short men are insecure?

I know one. He's 5.2 or 5.3. And he befriends women and follows them on IG, gets flirty with them but won't go beyond or if he manages to get one then just keeps it sexual/not very attached or his relationships break.

He clearly does it to get attention and feed his ego.
Why do short men do this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know one. He's 5.2 or 5.3. And he befriends women and follows them on IG, gets flirty with them but won't go beyond or if he manages to get one then just keeps it sexual/not very attached or his relationships break.

He clearly does it to get attention and feed his ego.
Why do short men do this?

you seem to enjoy poking your nose into other peoples' busines.

Why do you do this ?
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
you seem to enjoy poking your nose into other peoples' busines.

Why do you do this ?

Because he's trying to use me.
Because he's trying to use me.

Wouldn't it be better for both of you if you refer him to a girl who will like him and not care about his height?
"I know one"

"why do short men do this?"

:rofl:
Reply 5
Original post by SlaveofAll
Wouldn't it be better for both of you if you refer him to a girl who will like him and not care about his height?

Do you read? He clearly likes to use women for his ego.
Do you read? He clearly likes to use women for his ego.

I mean, someone who can handle him and change him for good.
Reply 7
I mean, someone who can handle him and change him for good.

He's 29 years old. He wont change .
He's 29 years old. He wont change .

We better not rule out possibilities. There will be someone who can suit a guy like him.
Reply 9
We better not rule out possibilities. There will be someone who can suit a guy like him.

Based on what I can tell, he seeks to care more about money and girls attention
Based on what I can tell, he seeks to care more about money and girls attention

I need to know his name and Instagram account to see what I can do to tackle that problem myself.
I need to know his name and Instagram account to see what I can do to tackle that problem myself.

No yanks
No yanks

I have some optimism that he can change if dealt with properly.
I have some optimism that he can change if dealt with properly.

No not really. He seems very careless and self absorbed. Even though he has nothing in him which makes him better.
I'm confused, what does this have to do with this height? Maybe he just doesn't take relationships seriously as a person?
No not really. He seems very careless and self absorbed. Even though he has nothing in him which makes him better.

I understand why some people lack the stamina to help people change.
I'm confused, what does this have to do with this height? Maybe he just doesn't take relationships seriously as a person?

Because he was in a relationship and he clearly likes having girls following him and be friends with him. ??
Because he was in a relationship and he clearly likes having girls following him and be friends with him. ??

Maybe he's the kind of guy who likes hanging out with girls? I have short guy friends who are nothing more than friends. What exactly is your issue, is it that you don't like him hanging out with other girls?
Maybe he's the kind of guy who likes hanging out with girls? I have short guy friends who are nothing more than friends. What exactly is your issue, is it that you don't like him hanging out with other girls?

He stared at my crotch many times.
*short man is insecure

Quick Reply

Latest