The Student Room Group

Economics university's

Hi!
I am currently in year 12 about to begin year 13 studying A level History, English Lit and Economics. I want to study economics at university or anything in relation to economics so I can become an economics teacher however, I do not have an A level in Maths. Does anyone know what Universities could attend to or what pathways to take.

Thank you
Original post by Sam413
Hi!
I am currently in year 12 about to begin year 13 studying A level History, English Lit and Economics. I want to study economics at university or anything in relation to economics so I can become an economics teacher however, I do not have an A level in Maths. Does anyone know what Universities could attend to or what pathways to take.

Thank you

I'm sure Goldsmith uni doesn't require alevel maths :smile:
Original post by Sam413
Hi!

Thank you

Places like Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, etc all don't ask for maths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending