The Student Room Group

darker areas on skin

so i’ve been with my bf for a few months and i want to lose my virginity to him but i’m too scared to get naked in front of him. im indian and i have some darker areas on my body which i feel like guys dont find attractive. my underarms are darker, along with my pubic area, elbows, knees and butthole. any ways i can lighten it without bleaching?
If you feel scared you have every right to say no please don't let him make you have sex with him it will be the WORSE DESCION ever. You never have to change yourself for your bf he wouldn't be with you if he didn't like you for you. But please don't have sex if your scared wait till your ready not him. it has to work both ways. Love yourself don't bleach yourself your gorgeous without it. :hugs::h:
Original post by Anonymous
so i’ve been with my bf for a few months and i want to lose my virginity to him but i’m too scared to get naked in front of him. im indian and i have some darker areas on my body which i feel like guys dont find attractive. my underarms are darker, along with my pubic area, elbows, knees and butthole. any ways i can lighten it without bleaching?

SAMME im white and my biggest insecurities are my knees and private and back areas . But i saw this tiktok where people say that this mask is so good and its very inexpensive so i was going to give it a try , pretty sure you can get it aroumd thsoe shops where they sell wigs since i seen it there, or a soap where its supposed to do that, idk if its better or not as good as the mask but its inexpensive so u could try them

One is the pyramid clay mask - Indian acid clay mask??? - one girl said it cleared her 10yrs of hyperpigmentation- lots of people have great results , its also good for hair and can also clear skin and acne but ik it works anywhere for hyperpigmentation- idk about the pubic area , but for butthole, elbows , thighs , knees and ect.
Omfg you don't need it stop your beautiful without it. Both of you two
Reply 4
Original post by gaskell625
If you feel scared you have every right to say no please don't let him make you have sex with him it will be the WORSE DESCION ever. You never have to change yourself for your bf he wouldn't be with you if he didn't like you for you. But please don't have sex if your scared wait till your ready not him. it has to work both ways. Love yourself don't bleach yourself your gorgeous without it. :hugs::h:

hi i think you have it wrong, he doesnt expect sex from me at all. id just like to take it to the next step in the relationship but i just have insecurities about these areas. he hasnt once mentioned anything about it because he doesnt know, since he hasnt seen me naked yet, but i literally dont know any men who would find it attractive. im thinking shall we do lights off?
Reply 5
SAMME im white and my biggest insecurities are my knees and private and back areas . But i saw this tiktok where people say that this mask is so good and its very inexpensive so i was going to give it a try , pretty sure you can get it aroumd thsoe shops where they sell wigs since i seen it there, or a soap where its supposed to do that, idk if its better or not as good as the mask but its inexpensive so u could try them

One is the pyramid clay mask - Indian acid clay mask??? - one girl said it cleared her 10yrs of hyperpigmentation- lots of people have great results , its also good for hair and can also clear skin and acne but ik it works anywhere for hyperpigmentation- idk about the pubic area , but for butthole, elbows , thighs , knees and ect.

ooh thank you. the thing is idk how i feel about putting products down there?? also is it something you have to be consistent with or do you only need to use it a few times to see results?
ooh thank you. the thing is idk how i feel about putting products down there?? also is it something you have to be consistent with or do you only need to use it a few times to see results?

I think u need to be consistent with it like every 2 weeks or so and knce u get the results u stop?

Thats what i thought about the pubic part, ik girls do it on the butthole , but i wouldnt do it on the pubic area , if i do , it will be on the tip part uk . Also i recommend waxing instead of shaving , or using a epilator or some sort of machine to avoid darkness. Would u like the ling for the tiktok, u can look for more information, i will try and find it now
Accept yourself. Discoloration is completely normal and if your boyfriend is the right one for you, he would not run away and make you feel ugly for it.
Original post by Moonlight rain
Accept yourself. Discoloration is completely normal and if your boyfriend is the right one for you, he would not run away and make you feel ugly for it.

I wouldnt do it for my bf , but for myself , so its not a bad thing if she doesnt like it and want to get rid of it

This is normal...I have the same thing...just accept it..and don't try to change
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
This is normal...I have the same thing...just accept it..and don't try to change

If there is a solution and she will feel happier with doing that , then its fine
The best solution to insecurity is to work on loving yourself as you are. If you change yourself physically, the insecurity will probably just move somewhere else.

Your body is beautiful just how it is, and the imperfections and quirks and things that make it individually yours, are part of what makes it beautiful. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy :smile:
I wouldnt do it for my bf , but for myself , so its not a bad thing if she doesnt like it and want to get rid of it

It's ok if you wanna do it for yourself but never for anyone else

This is normal, even for people with light skin. I'm sure your boyfriend won't even notice in the heat of the moment, let alone mind.
Original post by Moonlight rain
It's ok if you wanna do it for yourself but never for anyone else

EXACTLY
If there is a solution and she will feel happier with doing that , then its fine

You can't tell her to lead her on on to doing that she is gorgeous and if her boyfriend doesn't like what he sees then that's his own fault he either learns to accept her amazing body the way it is or find a different bf who does.
Original post by gaskell625
You can't tell her to lead her on on to doing that she is gorgeous and if her boyfriend doesn't like what he sees then that's his own fault he either learns to accept her amazing body the way it is or find a different bf who does.

She is obviously doing it for herself. Ofc she shoulnt be doing it for the bf and im sure she is gorgeous. But if she wants to do it , she can, if it's going to make her more confident and happier then i see no issue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending