The Student Room Group

Most Underrated Food In Your Opinion?

Hey Guys;

Sitting here eating dinner (mushroom omelette) and I’m thinking how mushrooms are the most underrated food on the planet…

What’s yours?
Pineapple on Pizza.
These aren't underrated foods, just gross foods lmao.
chocolate mug cake
raspberries and cream
baked apples and ham
tuna and lettuce sandwiches
chicken and potato salad
Santa biscuits
star shaped Christmas cookies
yuletide Christmas fruitcake
sticky toffee pudding
mashed bananas
mince pies
scones of any kind
caramel pudding
key lime pie
stewed apples
mashed potato
baked potato on toast
pigs in blanket
Mini pork pies from like tesco or smth. Spicy, meaty.
Millionaire Caramel Shortbread. I wanna say chicken nuggets but it is rated very high but just not enough. Chicken nuggets is the ticket to a happy and fulfilled life. Chicken nuggets is the reason I wake up in the morning everyday. When I go to check my heart rate, it spells out chicken nuggets. I love chicken nuggets.
marshmallows and nutella. best combo no-one can tell me otherwise-
I personally think strawberries are underrated. Strawberry cheesecake, strawberry cake, waffles with strawberry and chocolate.

And chocolate.

Those 2 foods you could live off
I think eggs are underrated.! They are inexpensive, have a high amount of protein
Original post by SnowLep15
marshmallows and nutella. best combo no-one can tell me otherwise-

Marshmallow is disgusting.
Reply 10
Honestly? Sauerkraut. Might take a bit of getting used to, but there's something just so satisfying about the taste. And it's healthy and cheap and requires barely any preparation - assuming you're buying it in a jar. Have it with some sausages and mashed potato. Lovely.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Marshmallow is disgusting.

bestie what…
Original post by urlocalinmate
Pineapple on Pizza.

Yes! But I’m gonna raise you, pineapple and cashew nuts on pizza (with ham), trust me it’s delicious.
Original post by Sinnoh
Honestly? Sauerkraut. Might take a bit of getting used to, but there's something just so satisfying about the taste. And it's healthy and cheap and requires barely any preparation - assuming you're buying it in a jar. Have it with some sausages and mashed potato. Lovely.

:five: With Polska kielbasa, potato cubes, and caraway seeds. :drool:
Original post by urlocalinmate
Pineapple on Pizza.

YES
Raw onion.
Garlic too.
Original post by rightuptomy
I personally think strawberries are underrated. Strawberry cheesecake, strawberry cake, waffles with strawberry and chocolate.

And chocolate.

Those 2 foods you could live off

None of those are underrated (perhaps strawberries on their own are?) but literally everyone loves strawberries and chocolate. I am not a big fan of chocolate and even I like it.

Quick Reply

Latest