The Student Room Group

MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-reg) Worcester Uni

Has anyone else applied/been offered a place on the MSc Occupational Therapy at Worcester uni?
I have had an offer so would be good to meet anyone else who might be on the course :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by KMenz1
Has anyone else applied/been offered a place on the MSc Occupational Therapy at Worcester uni?
I have had an offer so would be good to meet anyone else who might be on the course :smile:

Hello there!
I have also been offered a place at Worcester Uni for the MSc Occupational Therapy :smile: Hello! Well done!

I am having great difficulty in acquiring the MSc Occupational Therapy SLC course Code in order to fill in the Student Finance application, I don't know if you are also experiencing this difficulty?? The University seems to just not have it! I wonder if you have it, would you send it to me?

Wishing you well!
Reply 2
Original post by LouisaHC
Hello there!
I have also been offered a place at Worcester Uni for the MSc Occupational Therapy :smile: Hello! Well done!

I am having great difficulty in acquiring the MSc Occupational Therapy SLC course Code in order to fill in the Student Finance application, I don't know if you are also experiencing this difficulty?? The University seems to just not have it! I wonder if you have it, would you send it to me?

Wishing you well!

Hello 😊 Congrats on your place! I can’t remember having to put a code in when I did my application for student finance. I think all I had to do was select the university and then select the course on the form online. Sorry that’s not much help! I don’t know if it’s worth getting in touch with student finance to see if that can solve the problem?
Reply 3
Original post by KMenz1
Hello 😊 Congrats on your place! I can’t remember having to put a code in when I did my application for student finance. I think all I had to do was select the university and then select the course on the form online. Sorry that’s not much help! I don’t know if it’s worth getting in touch with student finance to see if that can solve the problem?

Hello! Nice to meet you! :smile:

Thank you. For me under Worcester University there was no MSc for Occupational Therapy in the drop down menu option, so I then filled in a paper form instead, but have now been contacted saying they can't find the MSc Occupational Therapy under Worcester University. Are you sure you put MSc and not the BSc? I think it is funded as an undergraduate course because it's a health care course.
Reply 4
Hello! Nice to meet you! :smile:

Thank you. For me under Worcester University there was no MSc for Occupational Therapy in the drop down menu option, so I then filled in a paper form instead, but have now been contacted saying they can't find the MSc Occupational Therapy under Worcester University. Are you sure you put MSc and not the BSc? I think it is funded as an undergraduate course because it's a health care course.

That’s strange, when I did it it had Occupational Therapy (pre-registration) on the list so this is the one I selected, it had all the start dates and the payments are scheduled for the correct time so it’s definitely the MSc.
I think the year you apply for was a bit confusing, it was 2020/2021 academic year not 2021/2022, don’t know if this might be the problem? Very weird if I had the option to select it and now it’s disappeared!
Reply 5
Original post by KMenz1
That’s strange, when I did it it had Occupational Therapy (pre-registration) on the list so this is the one I selected, it had all the start dates and the payments are scheduled for the correct time so it’s definitely the MSc.
I think the year you apply for was a bit confusing, it was 2020/2021 academic year not 2021/2022, don’t know if this might be the problem? Very weird if I had the option to select it and now it’s disappeared!

That's very interesting! Maybe it is, I don't know... ?

I've now been sent a SLC code for the course to give to the student finance, so if you need it I have it but it sounds like you've got it all sorted, nice one! I'm just hoping against hope mine goes through OK now. X)

We begin in the 5th, don't we? Have you got your timetable email as well?
Reply 6
That's very interesting! Maybe it is, I don't know... ?

I've now been sent a SLC code for the course to give to the student finance, so if you need it I have it but it sounds like you've got it all sorted, nice one! I'm just hoping against hope mine goes through OK now. X)

We begin in the 5th, don't we? Have you got your timetable email as

Ahh hopefully it all gets sorted soon for you! Yeah my application was approved so hoping it’s all ok, thank you!
Yes had the email with registration details and the timetables attached - looking forward to meeting everyone on the 5th!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending