The Student Room Group

Can I print EUPR1a form and send it by post?

Hi!
EU student, I got the EUPR1a form and I wanted to know if I can print it myself and send it back to Student Finance?
I completed it, wanted to send it today but I got an internship response today and I want to fill it again with the correct data.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by N_6_98
Hi!
EU student, I got the EUPR1a form and I wanted to know if I can print it myself and send it back to Student Finance?
I completed it, wanted to send it today but I got an internship response today and I want to fill it again with the correct data.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, the form can be downloaded here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms/y/studying-full-time-in-england-and-only-qualify-for-support-with-tuition-fees/2021-to-2022/yes

It must be sent in the post.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Thanks Isaac! You literally saved my day!
I would like to ask you how do I complete Section 2a of the form if I'm going on a placement?

Thank you very much!
Reply 3

Also, do I have to print it colour or is black and white alright?
Thanks again!
Original post by N_6_98
Thanks Isaac! You literally saved my day!
I would like to ask you how do I complete Section 2a of the form if I'm going on a placement?

Thank you very much!

You're welcome. You just need to enter the full name of the course that includes the placement year.

Whatever course name you write in that box, we will search for it on the database, so as long as you write down the correct placement course then we will assess that.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 5
Original post by SFE Isaac
You're welcome. You just need to enter the full name of the course that includes the placement year.

Whatever course name you write in that box, we will search for it on the database, so as long as you write down the correct placement course then we will assess that.
Thanks, Isaac

And one more thing, if you don't mind, what sum should I write down in section 2a if my uni doesn't charge any fees for a placement year? I'm assuming I wouldn't write £9250.
Thanks again!
Original post by N_6_98
And one more thing, if you don't mind, what sum should I write down in section 2a if my uni doesn't charge any fees for a placement year? I'm assuming I wouldn't write £9250.
Thanks again!

Please ask the university what they are charging.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 7
Please ask the university what they are charging.
Thanks, Isaac

Hi, I asked the uni and they say students are not required to pay any tuition fees while completing a placement.
Original post by N_6_98
Hi, I asked the uni and they say students are not required to pay any tuition fees while completing a placement.

You can request £0 for the fee in that case.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 9
You can request £0 for the fee in that case.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you very much!
Original post by N_6_98
Thank you very much!

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending