The Student Room Group

AS Physics paper 2 2020

How do i even revise this paper , I have the test tomorrow.
Can anyone help please.
Reply 1
my teacher said everyones gonna fail like they do every year ,we havent done 12 required praticals , its gone wrong for the multiple choice aswell.
Original post by LV151
Can anyone help please.

Is this OCR?
Reply 3
Original post by StaggeringAtom8
Is this OCR?

nope Aqa
Original post by LV151
Can anyone help please.

Hey have you done physics paper 1 aqa? I got that tomorrow and I wanna cry🙂
Reply 5
Study Hadrons 6 marker i forgot the question,There was a multiple choice which the answer was Antineutrinos,there was a question about Trajectory or projectile motion you have to use suvat and resolve the component of intial velocity, there was a question about circuits and cells in parallel i still dont know what that was about, there was a question about harmonics,superpostion of waves, frequency of waves, i think there was basic interaction question just learn the quarks.I think there was a question which you have to remember the laws of motion and apply it.
Original post by LV151
Study Hadrons 6 marker i forgot the question,There was a multiple choice which the answer was Antineutrinos,there was a question about Trajectory or projectile motion you have to use suvat and resolve the component of intial velocity, there was a question about circuits and cells in parallel i still dont know what that was about, there was a question about harmonics,superpostion of waves, frequency of waves, i think there was basic interaction question just learn the quarks.I think there was a question which you have to remember the laws of motion and apply it.

Please can you try remember the hadrons question
Reply 7
Original post by Mamoons11
Please can you try remember the hadrons question

dude im not jesus, revise all of Hadrons , the stablity,quark composition and such.You will be fine.
Hi, do you remember what sort of questions came up? I have this paper on Monday

Quick Reply

Latest