The Student Room Group

NARIC recognised diplomas

Hello! I have a situation that I can't find the answer to. I am from Romania and I have finished a university and a master's degree. Both diplomas have been recognized by NARIC. Will, I still be eligible here for a loan in UK? Thank you!
Original post by Ionela Daraban
Hello! I have a situation that I can't find the answer to. I am from Romania and I have finished a university and a master's degree. Both diplomas have been recognized by NARIC. Will, I still be eligible here for a loan in UK? Thank you!

Hi Ionela,
In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. Which university and course you are looking to start your studies with?
2. How old you are.
3. Your nationality, current status and time spent within the UK.
4. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.

Thanks, Isaac
Hi, Isaac
I would like to attend Brighton University - Psychology course.
I am a 36, Romanian with settled status, living in the UK from April 2015.
I have a Bachelor's Degree In Administrative Science and a Master's degree in Resource Management in public administration, both recognized by Naric with a diploma on 16 august 2016.
Thank you for your help!
Ionela
Hi, Isaac
I would like to attend Brighton University - Psychology course.
I am a 36, Romanian with settled status, living in the UK from April 2015.
I have a Bachelor's Degree In Administrative Science and a Master's degree in Resource Management in public administration, both recognized by Naric with a diploma on 16 august 2016.
Thank you for your help!
Ionela

Is the Psychology course full or part time?
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Is the Psychology course full or part time?
Thanks, Isaac

I would like to do it part-time because I have a 30 hours work contract that I want to keep.
Thank you,
Ionela
I would like to do it part-time because I have a 30 hours work contract that I want to keep.
Thank you,
Ionela

Psychology is a part time exception course which means your previous study will not affect your eligibility for funding.

Therefore you should be eligible to apply once the application launches later this summer.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Psychology is a part time exception course which means your previous study will not affect your eligibility for funding.

Therefore you should be eligible to apply once the application launches later this summer.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you so much for your answers, Isaac!
Have a lovely evening :smile:
Best regards,
Ionela
Thank you so much for your answers, Isaac!
Have a lovely evening :smile:
Best regards,
Ionela

You're welcome :smile:

Good luck with your studies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending