The Student Room Group

Girls, how are you dressing this summer?

With us coming out of lockdown are you updating your wardrobe or just wearing old stuff?

I'm getting loads of boho dresses :yep:
@ReviseSleeping you know what dresses to wear
Original post by HaydenFordz
@ReviseSleeping you know what dresses to wear

Well no...mainly as I am not a girl?
Dressesssss. I need more though but the good ones are £18+, kinda expensive so I can't get a lot at the same time
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Well no...mainly as I am not a girl?

naw man -- u need to buy some for ur girl
Original post by Moonlight rain
Dressesssss. I need more though but the good ones are £18+, kinda expensive so I can't get a lot at the same time

Yassssss! Where do you get yours from?

I have been buying so much stuff online tbh I'm too used to it now :getmecoat:

I know what you mean, all the good ones on Asos etc. sell out before they go on sale :grumble:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ameliabunny
With us coming out of lockdown are you updating your wardrobe or just wearing old stuff?

I'm getting loads of boho dresses :yep:

i'm mainly wearing baggy jeans n crop tops, i hate wearing dresses lol
New dresses and skirts for me
Original post by HaydenFordz
naw man -- u need to buy some for ur girl

:laugh: maybe, who knows
Yassssss! Where do you get yours from?

I have been buying so much stuff online tbh I'm too used to it now :getmecoat:

I know what you mean, all the good ones on Asos etc. sell out before they go on sale :grumble:

Pretty little thing but i wanna get some from misguided. They're all so expensive tho, if I put 3 dresses in my basket it's £70! Looking good is expensive I guess.

It low-key gives a thrill though, no wonder why online shopping is so big now. They also do clothes according to fit so like tall, petite, plus size etc which is so great because it's hard looking for clothes as a tall girl. Ever since I've found out there's a tall section in some shops that's all I've been ordering from! We love ittt

Never shopped on ASOS before, it kinda gives off Debenhams vibe. How is it
Just like I do in every other season because I hate my body.

Mostly all-black wardrobe. Jeans and tshirts with jackets.
Original post by stressingrn
i'm mainly wearing baggy jeans n crop tops, i hate wearing dresses lol

Omg rock it if it suits you! I know crop tops are bang on trend tbf and pretty sure baggy jeans are too :tongue: But I can't pull off boyfriend jeans myself I think. Well maybe I can but I'm not even sure if I can go try on clothes in the shops right now :biggrin:
Pretty little thing but i wanna get some from misguided. They're all so expensive tho, if I put 3 dresses in my basket it's £70! Looking good is expensive I guess.

It low-key gives a thrill though, no wonder why online shopping is so big now. They also do clothes according to fit so like tall, petite, plus size etc which is so great because it's hard looking for clothes as a tall girl. Ever since I've found out there's a tall section in some shops that's all I've been ordering from! We love ittt

Never shopped on ASOS before, it kinda gives off Debenhams vibe. How is it

Yeah definitely, I'm so jealous of those girls with massive expensive wardrobes though :lol: I have recently fallen in love with RI but there's a bag there I like and it's literally like £40. I will save up though :woo:

Yep totally! There's just more choice too :biggrin: I am on the opposite side, very petite so I find it soooo hard to find my size in things I like in person sometimes.

ASOS is pretty good actually. They have everything but it's a bit less trendy than Pretty little thing (I think?)
Original post by ashtolga23
Just like I do in every other season because I hate my body.

Mostly all-black wardrobe. Jeans and tshirts with jackets.

I'm sure you look nice hun!

Also all black is actually fashionable AF if you do it right :yep: Think all saints style.
Yeah definitely, I'm so jealous of those girls with massive expensive wardrobes though :lol: I have recently fallen in love with RI but there's a bag there I like and it's literally like £40. I will save up though :woo:

Yep totally! There's just more choice too :biggrin: I am on the opposite side, very petite so I find it soooo hard to find my size in things I like in person sometimes.

ASOS is pretty good actually. They have everything but it's a bit less trendy than Pretty little thing (I think?)

Ooh, never heard of RI. thought that was short for Rihanna at first oops. IKR same! Maybe one day when we have full time jobs, we'll be able to afford and go all out when shopping. I literally wanna shop till I drop. £40 is calm for a nice bag. Urgh the bag I really want is a Chanel bag. I'm obsessed w them!!

Ah yeah it's a bit annoying but now there's always a store that fits your body type, there's whole stores for specific body types

Do you like floral things? I love floral
Ooh, never heard of RI. thought that was short for Rihanna at first oops. IKR same! Maybe one day when we have full time jobs, we'll be able to afford and go all out when shopping. I literally wanna shop till I drop. £40 is calm for a nice bag. Urgh the bag I really want is a Chanel bag. I'm obsessed w them!!

Ah yeah it's a bit annoying but now there's always a store that fits your body type, there's whole stores for specific body types

Do you like floral things? I love floral

Sorry haha! Yeah I can't wait to be able to spend like that :yep: There's just too much nice stuff to get and it adds up so quickly. I love that bag, it's one of my favourite colours so I know it would last me ages but I need to not go mad with everything right now. Oooo it'd be ages before I can afford Chanel lol, they are classics though! Which one do you want?

Yep for sure, I've found Dorothy Perkins is really good for petites too even though it's not specifically for us :yep: Plus I sometimes embarassingly shop in the kids section :rofl: :getmecoat:

I'm obsessed with floral rn! I'm doing floral boho for summer like Sienna Miller :biggrin:

Iam 14, I like floral patterns and fun colours and tank tops, that’s probably how I will be dressing this year!
Reply 15
I am going to wear only nice, feminine dresses, previously I wore only jeans so this summer I want softness:u:
Original post by AngCalv
I am going to wear only nice, feminine dresses, previously I wore only jeans so this summer I want softness:u:

I like the sound of that

Quick Reply

Latest