The Student Room Group

15 and no money

I really want a vibrator and everyone says to go on amazon or go to the store but the problem is I have no money. What do I do?
lmao
Ngl, I feel like I'm the type of person to give money for a purchase like that, thing is, I'd actually do it as well...
Jesus loves you and he died for you so that your sins may be forgiven and so you would be free from living a sinful lifestyle. And those that believe will receive the Holy Spirit which is our comforter and helper on our journey on earth until we get to heaven. I am not condemning you I was once a sinner like you who loved my sin and pleasure rather than God but the love of Jesus is so so real and it changed me completely and now I don’t have to live as a slave to my sin ( sexual urges, lying, alcohol, gossip) but instead I live a life holy and acceptable unto God and which is I feel compelled to share this good news with you too that God is enough. I hope you have a great day😇
Mate forget the money, it's the ID which is really gonna set you back. But anyway, try just getting a vibrating phone app or find some appliance or something...
Original post by V℮rsions
vibrating phone app

this is a thing?! :eek:
Original post by Anonymous
this is a thing?! :eek:

Yeah of course. Can't say it's the.. most hygienic option though.
If you are gonna use that method, at least give the phone a wipe down before anyone else touches it!
Original post by V℮rsions
Yeah of course. Can't say it's the.. most hygienic option though.
If you are gonna use that method, at least give the phone a wipe down before anyone else touches it!

Haha no, I wouldn't use that method but wow, can't imagine someone has actually created something like that :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest