The Student Room Group

What Myers-Briggs Personality type are you?

What Personality type are you? Try this link!
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
INFJ
Reply 2
Original post by Elle.J
INFJ

Me too :smile:
Reply 3
How come you got two results?
I've done the test twice but I keep forgetting what I got...is there a way to recover my results lol.
Reply 5
Original post by Qxi.xli
I've done the test twice but I keep forgetting what I got...is there a way to recover my results lol.

I don't think so. If you do the test on 16 Personalities.com though you can get ur results sent to your email address and that one is much more accurate!
Original post by Amira_Jade
I don't think so. If you do the test on 16 Personalities.com though you can get ur results sent to your email address and that one is much more accurate!

Ah I just checked my emails and found it.

Apparently I'm ESFP-T.
Don't really know what that means but ok.
Reply 7
That's interesting. Just means that your preferences shift often. For example if you're someone who's studying or changing job you may find that you've moved from a more uptight deadlined style (INTJ) to a more 'go with the flow' style (INTP)... And between INTJ and INFJ usually just means a shift in the importance of emotions to you and their values in decision-making
I'm the little goat
ISFJ
Original post by Qxi.xli
Ah I just checked my emails and found it.

Apparently I'm ESFP-T.
Don't really know what that means but ok.

E - Extroverted (friendly, sociable people who love parties and social interaction, tends to liven them up)
S - Observant (tend to see the details rather than the big picture and focus on what's right in front of them in a detail-orientated way rather than a holistic way)
F - Feeling (prefer to make decisions based on emotional and moral values rather than logical fact based values)
P - Prospecting (Go with the flow type personality, easy-going, easy to get along with and can compromise or be flexible with plans).
T - Turbulent (More like to blame self than others for things that go wrong, can self-doubt at times).

Is that accurate to you?
E - Extroverted (friendly, sociable people who love parties and social interaction, tends to liven them up)
S - Observant (tend to see the details rather than the big picture and focus on what's right in front of them in a detail-orientated way rather than a holistic way)
F - Feeling (prefer to make decisions based on emotional and moral values rather than logical fact based values)
P - Prospecting (Go with the flow type personality, easy-going, easy to get along with and can compromise or be flexible with plans).
T - Turbulent (More like to blame self than others for things that go wrong, can self-doubt at times).

Is that accurate to you?

Yeah, extremely accurate.
Original post by Theloniouss
I'm the little goat

Lol I meant for a scientific myers and briggs study, not astrology. But thanks for commenting :smile:
ENFJ
INFJ :ahee:
That's fine. Of course I'm not suggesting this is definitely the case as you would know your own self much better than I would as a random person lol. Hope you do find the personality test enlightening though (the 16 personalities.com one is more likely to give you advice on your personality type too if you wanted to check that one out. I found it very helpful outside of my studies). :smile:
Original post by hunchoM
INFJ :ahee:

Yay! Join the club hehe
Lol I meant for a scientific myers and briggs study, not astrology. But thanks for commenting :smile:

Myers-briggs is actually pseudoscience.
Never done this before, but I got ESTJ.
Original post by Theloniouss
Myers-briggs is actually pseudoscience.

Touche. Isn't that still science though? (excuse me, that's not me being condescending btw, it's just that it's hard to say that normally but typing it so it comes out wrong lol)

Quick Reply

Latest