The Student Room Group

I don’t know how to feel about what my girlfriend just said

So me and my girlfriend who I’ve been dating for about a year or two now were just talking about our darkest deepest desires or whatever and but when it was her turn she goes and says one of her deepest darkest desires is getting a train run on her :/ my face just dropped and I honestly don’t know what to feel like lol I didn’t expect this

Scroll to see replies

Like a literal train? Was it as a joke or was she dead serious?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by bleeblahbleh
Like a literal train? Was it as a joke or was she dead serious?

She was being full on serious bro, she was trying justify it saying most girls feel the same way so idk to be fair man
Definitely not a “lol” moment. I hope you said that you’re sorry to hear that and if she wanted to talk about anything and you’d be there for her.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Definitely not a “lol” moment.

No, you're right. This is much more comparable to a "bruh" moment instead. :sadnod:

bruh
Reply 5
Definitely not a “lol” moment. I hope you said that you’re sorry to hear that and if she wanted to talk about anything and you’d be there for her.

Bro by train she means sexually when a group of guys line up and take turn to f*** one girl
bruh indeed.
Well, yeah? You specifically asked, Given how generally uptight societies are about monogamy and enjoying sex, giving over to hedonistic greed is a pretty common fantasy.
Original post by Anonymous
She was being full on serious bro, she was trying justify it saying most girls feel the same way so idk to be fair man

Maybe ask her why she feels that way. Idk how old she is so depending on her age ask how work is or school or home life. You should probably also ask how she's been feeling recently in terms of mental health. I can't give an accurate answer as I don't know enough, but if she's sounding suicidal then she needs to speak to someone and get some help.
Bro by train she means sexually when a group of guys line up and take turn to f*** one girl

:facepalm2: I thought you meant a full on train....

And on that note.... I’m logging off

OH.
:facepalm2: I thought you meant a full on train....

And on that note.... I’m logging off

No bc same, I thought she was suicidal and I-
Original post by bleeblahbleh
OH

Bro it should be me that should feel suicidal at this rate 🤣
Bro it should be me that should feel suicidal at this rate 🤣

Time to unwatch :smile:
So me and my girlfriend who I’ve been dating for about a year or two now were just talking about our darkest deepest desires or whatever and but when it was her turn she goes and says one of her deepest darkest desires is getting a train run on her :/ my face just dropped and I honestly don’t know what to feel like lol I didn’t expect this

There’s a lot of misunderstandings here, when I said getting a train run on her I mean when a group of guys line up and take turns to have sex w the same girl
Maybe she’s mentally going off the rails.
I ... have a conversation not ur vibe um break up
It's not that deep bro, everyone has some dark desires. As long as she isn't actually going through with that stuff and cheating on you then it's all good. It's just a fantasy, nothing more (or she's secretly planning on cheating on you by getting a train ran on her 😬)
lmao jk, probably not the case :laugh:
:train::train::train::train:
Original post by jameshanson01
:train::train::train::train:

Idk why but I found this hilarious :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending