The Student Room Group

Still fixated on a girl I met 2 years ago any advice?

So I met a girl two years ago she led me on and friend zoned me we hung out twice yet still to this day I can’t get over her? I’ll think I’ve moved on but I just relive the past and want to hang out with her again even though she isn’t a really nice person because of what she done etc. It got so bad I went to her uni hall last month to ask for her and apparently she isn’t there anymore? I just can’t stop reliving the past and after I met her I didn’t find someone else I liked at all I kinda think she was the one?
you might want to try one last time to contact her and just talk things through then take some time for yourself and heal. when you feel like you have found closure, then you can start to pursue new relationships
I think it’s really unhealthy to live in the past. But I can say you will eventually move on it will be hard and take time but you will and you’ll find someone better & nicer you need to focus on now and not the past keep yourself busy. When you meet ‘the one’ you won’t have to fight for it it’ll come naturally:smile:
Original post by Anonn79776
I think it’s really unhealthy to live in the past. But I can say you will eventually move on it will be hard and take time but you will and you’ll find someone better & nicer you need to focus on now and not the past keep yourself busy. When you meet ‘the one’ you won’t have to fight for it it’ll come naturally:smile:

too right!
I have had this situation in the past. My advice to you is to really work on reminding yourself, did you like her.. or the idea of her? I have liked the idea of girls over to the point where I create a false sense of who they are in my mind. You deserve a real mutual human connection with respect from both sides. Don’t put anymore attention into her, let her go.
Reply 5
Original post by Cutelittlemonkey
So I met a girl two years ago she led me on and friend zoned me we hung out twice yet still to this day I can’t get over her? I’ll think I’ve moved on but I just relive the past and want to hang out with her again even though she isn’t a really nice person because of what she done etc. It got so bad I went to her uni hall last month to ask for her and apparently she isn’t there anymore? I just can’t stop reliving the past and after I met her I didn’t find someone else I liked at all I kinda think she was the one?

She's gone accept it
Reply 6
I’ve had this problem and further down the line when better love comes along you realise that a lot of time has been wasted with the angst. Happily there is not just one ideal girl, there are many. Do your best to refocus this energy in to looking for someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending