Anyone else worried about another lockdown? (2)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've been hearing on the news and stuff another lockdown is possible. I'm worried and its playing on my mind a lot.
Anonymous #1
Anyone??
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I mean if it happens, it happens. Theres nothing you can do to stop it
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Why are you worried?
WazzWazz98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
All the more reason to Make the most of the moment then op
No one can predict what will happen in such uncertain times
Bexjw
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think another lockdown would be fruitless. However, I would love to go back to the first lockdown, where people listened and the only people on the roads were key workers. I hate being around people again! :argh:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tej3141)
I mean if it happens, it happens. Theres nothing you can do to stop it
It's hard being in lockdown

(Original post by Anonymous)
Why are you worried?
It's another lockdown, we are screwed if we go back into it, being trapped at home and stuff

(Original post by WazzWazz98)
All the more reason to Make the most of the moment then op
No one can predict what will happen in such uncertain times
True but then if it happens it's like shut

(Original post by Bexjw)
I think another lockdown would be fruitless. However, I would love to go back to the first lockdown, where people listened and the only people on the roads were key workers. I hate being around people again! :argh:
What do you mean by fruitless?
Anonymous #1
Wait, I know what fruitless is now Bexjw but come on can you actually blame rule breakers. Everyone was sick of lockdowns and no one wants another one.
shooonthebeat
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Doubt it'll happen. If there's more lockdowns then the economy of this country will eventually collapse.
Bexjw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Wait, I know what fruitless is now Bexjw but come on can you actually blame rule breakers. Everyone was sick of lockdowns and no one wants another one.
I never blamed rule breakers, you're jumping to conclusions. I was all for lockdowns in the first instances but a lockdown at this stage will do more harm than good.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bexjw)
I never blamed rule breakers, you're jumping to conclusions. I was all for lockdowns in the first instances but a lockdown at this stage will do more harm than good.
No ffs, I was saying can you actually blame rule breakers for breaching the rules because you said you would love it like the first lockdown when only key workers went out. It was more harm than good pretty much the whole way through
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shooonthebeat)
Doubt it'll happen. If there's more lockdowns then the economy of this country will eventually collapse.
The government could still do it though. Put more cases up then say we are in lockdown like its on the new that it's possible
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
So there may or may not be some changes in x weeks or x months time, eh?

These things arent really predictable.

No use fretting now about something that may never happen in the future.

Just enjoy each day as it comes.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
I do. I love lockdowns. Genuinely couldn’t be happier when everyone is asked to stay at home. I don’t have to meet people, no one gets offended if I don’t catch up with them. I can stay at home and save money not having to travel etc. Personally, it’s great.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
The government could still do it though. Put more cases up then say we are in lockdown like its on the new that it's possible
If they do I will ignore the lockdown
I do. I love lockdowns. Genuinely couldn’t be happier when everyone is asked to stay at home. I don’t have to meet people, no one gets offended if I don’t catch up with them. I can stay at home and save money not having to travel etc. Personally, it’s great.
Are you an idiot what kind of person loves a lockdown where they are forced to stay at home I didn't listen to the last lockdown I still went out
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
If they do I will ignore the lockdown

Are you an idiot what kind of person loves a lockdown where they are forced to stay at home I didn't listen to the last lockdown I still went out
Are you an idiot? What kind of person doesn’t care about risking people’s lives? What a fool you are.
eggmanlovesyou
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I don't really care anymore. Time just blends together nowadays it wouldn't make a difference to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.81%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.31%
I need help with my personal statement (43)
38.05%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.77%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.19%

Watched Threads