The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach south London

Hey is anyone else on the reserve list for the DWP work coach role south London ?
How long have you all been on the reserve list , how long did it take to get a call... if any ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ldn7
Hey is anyone else on the reserve list for the DWP work coach role south London ?
How long have you all been on the reserve list , how long did it take to get a call... if any ?

I was put on the reserve list on 31st March , haven’t heard anything and my checks were completed and cleared on the 09 April , I’ve just been waiting since very frustrating , what about you ?
Reply 2
Original post by Lorraine12
I was put on the reserve list on 31st March , haven’t heard anything and my checks were completed and cleared on the 09 April , I’ve just been waiting since very frustrating , what about you ?

I’ve literally just had a call this morning with an offer !! How about you
Original post by Ldn7
I’ve literally just had a call this morning with an offer !! How about you

Congratulations! I got my formal offer last week Thursday with a start date of 14th June
Reply 4
Ah I start the same day ! Where are you going to be based
Hi everyone - silly question but at what stage do you find out if you're on the reserve list? I've been told I've been successful at interview stage and have uploaded my right to work documents but don't know if I've actually got the job or not
Reply 6
Hi I was told I was successful and to upload documents on 14/06/21Then told Pre-employment checks were successfully completed 21/06/21And then placed on reserve list today 23/06/21Hope this helps
Original post by Zogbia
Hi I was told I was successful and to upload documents on 14/06/21Then told Pre-employment checks were successfully completed 21/06/21And then placed on reserve list today 23/06/21Hope this helps

This has just happened to me too. Everything successfully completed and then placed on reserve list today. I wonder how many people actually get formal job offers instead of going straight on the reserve list....
(edited 2 years ago)
Gosh the process seems so complicated... I'm still waiting to hear back after my pre recorded interview on the 11th june from North London. The wait is so agonising but it seems even if I was lucky a reserve place is a distinct possibility which just seems like more waiting! :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by London1995
This has just happened to me too. Everything successfully completed and then placed on reserve list today. I wonder how many people actually get formal job offers instead of going straight on the reserve list....

I’ve seen various responses on the reserve list as well. Anything from 2 weeks to 6 months smh
Original post by Zogbia
I’ve seen various responses on the reserve list as well. Anything from 2 weeks to 6 months smh

Oh really. I've been told it's only 3 months and if you haven't picked up within that timeframe then you're off the list
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Well hopefully we get some news before that
Good luck
Original post by Zogbia
Well hopefully we get some news before that
Good luck

Thank you, good luck to you too - keep us updated if you get any further! :smile:
Original post by Zogbia

More or less the exact same time frame for me. This is not BS. Also they said you’ll be on reserve list for max 3 months
I have just found out i been placed on the reserve list too for a max of 3months. My sister applied in march and starts in July having been on the wait list too. Although she did say she had to chase them up a bit. Hopefully we all get placed and it doesn’t take to long.
Original post by Mikes1991
I have just found out i been placed on the reserve list too for a max of 3months. My sister applied in march and starts in July having been on the wait list too. Although she did say she had to chase them up a bit. Hopefully we all get placed and it doesn’t take to long.

That's interesting to know, thank you. I haven't heard of a single person getting an offer straight away - maybe it's their standard procedure to have the majority on the reserve list...
Got an email today as well saying I've been put on reserve list for South London. I am guessing this is their standard procedure.
Come on dwp. Hire me. I’m skint
Original post by Fuskalal
Come on dwp. Hire me. I’m skint

Tell me about it! It's pretty awkward being on the reserve list, like we obviously have to keep applying for other jobs but potentially might only be there a month, or a week before leaving for DWP
Likewise! But it seems for me, i was given feedback after my interview and then a provisional offer, then passed the pre-employment checks to getting placed on the reserve list 😔 When i called up to ask where i went wrong, i was told that it was a matter of there being NO VACANCIES IN THE SOUTH LONDON REGION. Meaning any of the locations i chose.. I just wish they did not get my hopes up with the provisional offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending