The Student Room Group

Favourite LGBT+ film, book, TV show, song etc

Unfortunately Pride Month is coming to an end. :frown:

Our last question is what are you favorite LGBTQ+ films, books, shows, songs, etc?
Reply 2
There are still 8 whole days, you volunteers really like to rush things :hand:

They Both Die at the End was a great ( and sad ) read, as was Saving Alex Cooper. There was a film based off the latter too which was equally as good as the book.
On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous is also sitting on my shelf, I havent gotten around to it but Ive heard nothing but good things about it :colondollar:
(edited 2 years ago)
It's a Sin was really heartbreaking :frown:
Reply 4
Killing Eve :heart:
Modern Family
Will and Grace
Spongebob Squarepants :biggrin:
the first few seasons of How To Get Away with Murder were excellent
Call me by your name is amazinggg
Oh... I thought I posted on here, where did my post go. Maybe I got distracted and didn't actually post submit reply :lol:

Anyway for me, my favourite has to be Wynonna Earp. It's so weird but so amazing :love:
feel good the tv series (now on Netflix). not my fav but very good
Original post by Obolinda
feel good the tv series (now on Netflix). not my fav but very good

Yesss, we binge watched Feel Good - it's great :biggrin:
blue is the warmest color! by far🥰 (hshs i’m insistent af)(w reason- it’s incredible)
oooo and gentleman jack! it’s gorgeous and based off anne lister’s diaries. she’s considered the first modern lesbian :wink:
Also, Goldfrapp have been consistently pro-LGBTQ eg the trans-celebratory songs "Become the One" and "Annabel"
Reply 13
Gonna sound weird to call it a favourite because its such a sad movie but Prayers For Bobby is a really good film. Really heart wrenching though, its based on a true story which begins sad but has a silver lining I guess.

Seen it? Its got Sigoruney Weaver in it. Love her, her acting is amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest