The Student Room Group

should i message my crush?

Context - My crush who used to have a crush on me for about 6 months when I didn't like her then I liked her then she stopped liking me. We were close from jan 2020 to December 2020

Lockdown and colleges shutting caused us not to see each other. Not seen her face to face since January 2021. Had a few minor convos on snapchat. Not had contact for months. Unfortunately I was mean to her which I regret alot (May 2021). I basically got my friend to message on my phone and started "bullying" her over trying to get with someone's boyfriend. She thinks that was me. I regret this alot. She means alot to me. Didn't text/speak since.

She blocked me on everything a few weeks after . Snapchat, tiktok, instagram, houseparty.
But not what's app which I know she uses nearly everyday as I check her status everyday and then. Ive liked her alot since September 2020 and wish I could have just spent some time with her but Corona and lockdowns effected it all from September so it's been difficult for me to move on from her. She used to have a crush on me for months but she moved on. I didn't like her at the time.

Like I said I really regret what I did as I always liked her and she means alot to me and we had some good times. I don't think she thinks of me anymore.

I wish i could just spend some time with her just as friends but it'll never happen without arranging anything.

I just want to message her on whatsapp and just say have a nice life it was fun knowing you. But I don't want to creep her out by using whatsapp when we never texted on it.

I think it'll help me move on. I really need to move on. Lockdowns did not help. It's like she died to me.

Any advice.
Seems to me like you paid the price for trying to look tough in front of your friends lad. Next time don’t do silly things like that. Take it as a lesson learnt. I would have said contact her but honestly mate, best to move on.
If you were to swallow your pride and message her, prepare for the memories to remain in her head.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Seems to me like you paid the price for trying to look tough in front of your friends lad. Next time don’t silly things like that. Take it as a lesson learnt. I would have said contact her but honestly mate, best to move on.
If you were to swallow your pride and message her, prepare for the memories to remain in her head.

Thanks I'm definitely going to learn from this experience. To be honest if I did message her on Whats app she will see the message and air it, screen shot it and show her friends then block me on what's app too. Alot of it too is the fact I've barely seen her when I started getting feeling for her I created a false idea of who she is. And ngl shes abit of catsish online so that doesn't help😂😂. If I do message her what do you think I should say
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks I'm definitely going to learn from this experience. To be honest if I did message her on Whats app she will see the message and air it, screen shot it and show her friends then block me on what's app too. Alot of it too is the fact I've barely seen her when I started getting feeling for her I created a false idea of who she is. And ngl shes abit of catsish online so that doesn't help😂😂. If I do message her what do you think I should say

Nah don’t even message. Let it just fade from her memory. Say nothing because you truly messed up bad.
Reply 4
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Nah don’t even message. Let it just fade from her memory. Say nothing because you truly messed up bad.

Yep I messed up bad. I'll let it fade. I lost a good person. We probably would have hanged out a few times already this summer too. It's difficult for me that I'll never see her again. But maybe one day our paths will cross again. Who knows.
do it you got nothing to lose :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Poppy999u
do it you got nothing to lose :smile:

True, I never know what could happen. The possibility for me to send her a message is there for awhile anyway no rush yet. What would you write?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending