The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Biomedical Science 2021

Hello :smile:
I wanted to know if anyone else is going to Aston for Biomedical Science 2021?
I am the only person in my sixth form going to Aston for Biomedical science(my friend choose another university :frown: , so I wanted to make friends before. We can discuss if you are also going alone and what you would like to do in the future after the degree and common interests.
I will start with my future prospects: I am thinking of doing Physician associate after.
My interests are:
I like KPOP (not only BTS but also Stray Kids and Seventeen and other groups). I like anime and manga. My favourite would be Haikyuu!!!
I also like designing clothes.

Share your thoughts and let's meet at the University.
Original post by Anonymous
I am the only person in my sixth form going to Aston for Biomedical science(my friend choose another university :frown: , so I wanted to make friends before. We can discuss if you are also going alone and what you would like to do in the future after the degree and common interests.
I will start with my future prospects: I am thinking of doing Physician associate after.
My interests are:
I like KPOP (not only BTS but also Stray Kids and Seventeen and other groups). I like anime and manga. My favourite would be Haikyuu!!!

Hey :smile: I’m doing medicine in Aston, and I don’t know anyone else from my school going to Aston either ahah
PM me if you’d wanna maybe get to know each other before uni
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
My interests are:

Hey,
I’m thinking of firming my offer for Biomedical Science at Aston
Hi I’m doing biomed at Aston too do you have any socials? None of my friends are going here too sigh 😂😭
Reply 4
Original post by Faaattiimaaa
Hi I’m doing biomed at Aston too do you have any socials? None of my friends are going here too sigh 😂😭

Original post by ryangg20
Hey,
I’m thinking of firming my offer for Biomedical Science at Aston

Original post by Caring54321
Hey :smile: I’m doing medicine in Aston, and I don’t know anyone else from my school going to Aston either ahah
PM me if you’d wanna maybe get to know each other before uni

Thank you for replying back.
Sorry I took ages, I was swarmed with final tests for A level grades. Were you too?
I hope that I see you at Aston.
My interests are:

Hiya, I'm going to Aston for biomed and I'm going there alone. Would love to make friends before uni start😊
Or maybe it's too late to say...😅
Reply 6
I'm also going to Aston for Biomed! But I'm gonna be going into 2nd year lol, cuz I'm transferring from my current uni.
Original post by Junaki
I'm also going to Aston for Biomed! But I'm gonna be going into 2nd year lol, cuz I'm transferring from my current uni.

I'm glad to hear that! We might meet😄. May I ask why you want to transfer?
Reply 8
I'm glad to hear that! We might meet😄. May I ask why you want to transfer?

I'm moving with my family, so we can stay together. Plus Aston offers a placement year to complete the HCPC portfolio, and my current uni does not.
Original post by Junaki
I'm moving with my family, so we can stay together. Plus Aston offers a placement year to complete the HCPC portfolio, and my current uni does not.

Ohh, OK. Placement year is one of the reasons I choose Aston, but I heard it's really competitive to get a NHS placement
Hi! I know this post was a while ago but I’ve just moved into Aston yesterday. You sound so cool! I like anime and manga too although I’ve not yet got into KPOP much. I really enjoy Twenty One Pilots, I’m also just a huge YouTube enjoyer. I don’t currently know anyone here so I’d love to be able to hear back from you and/or anyone on this thread.
My interests are:

OMG HIII. I’m also going to aston doing biomedical and I love bts 😭. Message me your insta or Snapchat and we can chat
Original post by Faaattiimaaa

Hey I’m doing biomed at aston too, do u use Snapchat or insta ?

Quick Reply

Latest