The Student Room Group

theory driving test

tips for revising for my theory test please🥲
Get the theory 4 in 1 app (it costs like £5 but it's really worth it) then do the questions on the app. They also have hazard perception practice videos. If you do those multiple choice questions you'll be fine. Plus the questions are the exact same as the one on the theory test so just learn the answers!

Also I reccomend Driving Crawley to help understand some things.
Reply 2
Original post by fatimah_03

Would definitely recommend using the 4 in 1 theory test app by driving test success, It's £5 but I would say it's very worth it and all my friends recommended it to me and I passed last week! Good luck!!!
Revise on your break times at work or college whatever or if you get a bus or train home you can just sit there and do practice mock tests
Reply 4

i have the 4 in 1 theory test app but there is so much information to read😭😭
i have the 4 in 1 theory test app but there is so much information to read😭😭

Nah forget reading just do the questions, it's mainly learning thr answers and you're good to go!
Reply 6
Original post by Hiro2468
Nah forget reading just do the questions, it's mainly learning thr answers and you're good to go!

the questions and answers are the same in the the real test ?

Hi! I used the same app as recommended and aside from a few differences in wording, it’s exactly the same in the real test :smile:
I would also read the Highway Code but just skim through rather than reading it in detail, and mainly focus on getting the questions right
Good luck! :smile:
Read the Highway Code and do loads of practice questions and MOCKs. A lot of the questions/answers are repetitive so you'll soon get the hang of it.

I'd personally recommending subscribing to safedrivingforlife.info because that's the website I used for practice questions and the practice questions and MOCKs were the exact same as the ones in the actual exam. So if you were to consistently pass them you'd smash the exam easily.

Good luck with it :smile:

I just did a mock multiple choice and mock hazards on the 4 in 1 app each day for about 2 weeks leading up to my theory date. Took about 25 minutes a day total.

Yes, there was only like 2 questions that it wasn't worded exactly like from the app but with common sense you could answer them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending