The Student Room Group

Langdale hall manchester

Anyone living in langdale hall for 2021-22 academic year ?
I am!!! Where's your room? :smile:
Original post by kbowler12
I am!!! Where's your room? :smile:

Cool! I'm in main building, new ensuites I think they call it
I am in the main building too! They sent me some floorplans when I was asking for availability, i have them if you want them if you dont already have them? I am on the ground floor :smile:
I am in the main building too! They sent me some floorplans when I was asking for availability, i have them if you want them if you dont already have them? I am on the ground floor :smile:

Oh nice! They sent me videos but no floorplans. I'd like to see them if you don't mind sending?
Original post by statsboi2002
Oh nice! They sent me videos but no floorplans. I'd like to see them if you don't mind sending?

Langdale Hall Room MB7.JPGLangdale Hall Room MB115 and MB3.JPGI was gonna send this in a private message, but the system is really old, so it wouldn't let me. Have you got the vids they sent you? I didn't get any :smile:
Langdale Hall Room MB7.JPGLangdale Hall Room MB115 and MB3.JPGI was gonna send this in a private message, but the system is really old, so it wouldn't let me. Have you got the vids they sent you? I didn't get any :smile:

Cheers! Hadn't seen those. I'm on the ground floor then :smile:
Here are all the pictures and videos I got sent https://easyupload.io/5wefk4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending