The Student Room Group

Kensington Aldridge Academy Sixth form

Original post by Username2711
Hiya, I’ve received an offer from the schl for sixth form however due to lockdown ive been unable to actually go and check it out so could u please let me know what it’s like there, how are the teachers, the kids? anything would be appreciated thanks

I also got an offer, do you know anything about a taster day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Username2711
Hiya, I’ve received an offer from the schl for sixth form however due to lockdown ive been unable to actually go and check it out so could u please let me know what it’s like there, how are the teachers, the kids? anything would be appreciated thanks

I’ll be going there too I heard it’s acc supportive and good ngl
Reply 2
Same and it’s in July the 12th
Original post by cwldn68
Same and it’s in July the 12th

Do we have to wear a suit for the taster day?
Reply 4
I’m ngl I’m not sure, this is only for two hours but they’ll give more info closer to the date . Have u got the email?
Original post by cwldn68
I’m ngl I’m not sure, this is only for two hours but they’ll give more info closer to the date . Have u got the email?

Yh ive got the email inivitigg nd me to it with the date and the google forms , but aprt from the time it doesnt have much info
Reply 6
Original post by unknownrando1234
Yh ive got the email inivitigg nd me to it with the date and the google forms , but aprt from the time it doesnt have much info

They’ll send it soon dw, if u don’t mind me asking are u from near the area where kaa is
Original post by cwldn68
They’ll send it soon dw, if u don’t mind me asking are u from near the area where kaa is

No I actually live quite far out , i have to go on the tube to get there.
Reply 8
No I actually live quite far out , i have to go on the tube to get there.

Omg really, same, I thought i was the only one! my parents think I’m a bit mad for applying to somewhere that far😭. Where about are u from.
Original post by cwldn68
Omg really, same, I thought i was the only one! my parents think I’m a bit mad for applying to somewhere that far😭. Where about are u from.

North , hbu 😂
Reply 10
North , hbu 😂

Still from west but like the whole other side, like one hour away. None of the tube lines are near me so it sucks ill have to get the bus too 😭
Ahh it takes like 50 mins on the tube aha oh well guess we gonna be waking up early 😭. My old school is 5 mins from my house so my parents also think im crazy.
Reply 12
Ahh it takes like 50 mins on the tube aha oh well guess we gonna be waking up early 😭. My old school is 5 mins from my house so my parents also think im crazy.

Mine r tryna talk me out if it, let’s just hope if we get to go then fancy meeting u in detention. 😂😂😂Is anyone else from ur ends going tho as well
Original post by cwldn68
Mine r tryna talk me out if it, let’s just hope if we get to go then fancy meeting u in detention. 😂😂😂Is anyone else from ur ends going tho as well

Nah no one that ik is
Reply 14
Nah no one that ik is

Even tho I’m from west, same 🥴. What options did u pick tho we might be in the same taster ting
Original post by cwldn68
Even tho I’m from west, same 🥴. What options did u pick tho we might be in the same taster ting

History economics and politics hbu?
Reply 16
History economics and politics hbu?

Bio chem maths n history ngl
Reply 17
Do we have to wear a suit for the taster day?

Yo bro quick question, did u get any email from KAA they were meant to sent them today morning?
Oh **** i didnt get one i only got this email about pe a few days ago
Reply 19
Oh **** i didnt get one i only got this email about pe a few days ago

Yh same i thought maybe i didnt get a place because they mentioned a waiting list buh ima email them styl n i'll lyk if i get a reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending