The Student Room Group

Work in dentist clinic as a volunteer

I am interested in working in a dentist's clinic because I want to study dentistry. I should have experience in a clinic . I haven't find any where. I spent times on searching ,but they didn't accept me. How can I a dentist's clinic for volunteer working?
Reply 1
Original post by Parastoo78
I am interested in working in a dentist's clinic because I want to study dentistry. I should have experience in a clinic . I haven't find any where. I spent times on searching ,but they didn't accept me. How can I a dentist's clinic for volunteer working?

Hi! have you tried medic mentor dental virtual work experience. It has only recently started and I had done the 6 month virtual work experience in medic mentor for medicine and it was really good as they show real life examples and had gone through diagnosis and treatment as well. You should really check medic mentor first as it is so useful and not many people have heard of it before. Throughout the summer holidays you could ask you dentist as well, I had emailed mine and they didn't even reply so you might want to reply to a few! Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest