The Student Room Group

Unit 2 question 2

Hi,

I just wondering if anyone can help me with unit 2 question 2, I've achieved everything else on unit 2 but struggling with this one. Can anyone help please.
Reply 1
Original post by LoopyLisa09
Hi,

I just wondering if anyone can help me with unit 2 question 2, I've achieved everything else on unit 2 but struggling with this one. Can anyone help please.

Unit 2 question 2 for what? Telling us that would help.... also, giving us the question & assignment guidance would also help.
Reply 2
Sorry new to this forum.
Doing an access to higher education for nursing.

Unit 2 preparing to study

Question 2
Write an evaluation of your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory.
Reply 3
Original post by LoopyLisa09
Sorry new to this forum.
Doing an access to higher education for nursing.

Unit 2 preparing to study

Question 2
Write an evaluation of your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory.

So at some point before starting the assignment, you will have been given some stuff relating to learning theory. Use this to write yourself a list of strengths & weaknesses. Then turn that into an "according to this learning theory, I'm good at learning this way, but not so good at learning that way, this is where it may become a problem & this is how I could work around this"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending