The Student Room Group

I only date Korean men

Is this a fetish, I just love K pop so much and like their facial features. I want to have cute babies with a Korean guy!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Ok 👌
No, it's a disease, get help.
Reply 3
Original post by Hazzz01

I don't need help!!!!!! G DRAGON IS SO HOT.
Original post by Hazzz01

@Moonbeam06 will be disappointed on you.
Get a hobby
I'm not Korean but with Asian features :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by winson_0106
I'm not Korean but with Asian features :smile:

Nice!
Original post by Anonymous
Is this a fetish, I just love K pop so much and like their facial features. I want to have cute babies with a Korean guy!!!!

You know you can compensate with other light skinned asian races but, in all honesty, very weird.

C-pop
J-pop
P-pop
Original post by tej3141
Get a hobby

^^ I condone this
I’d like to you didn’t get illusion as korean.
Right, K pop and korean infrastructure are fascinated but korean Education policy is the worst policy of the world to students.
I’d like to you didn’t have illusion to korea with only see bright side as I’m korean.
Reply 12
if this isn't a troll, ur disgusting :eyebrow:
I don't need help!!!!!! G DRAGON IS SO HOT.

wtf... only Korean men? There are beautiful White, Black and Asian men from different countries, stop limiting yourself to only East Asia because there are absolutely stunning people all over the world.
I’m korean

Quit fetishizing asian men! It's creepy and makes them uncomfortable
Plus the majority of kpop idols have plastic surgery and a sh!t ton of make up and bleaching. So dont be thinking all korean men look like kpop idols
I’m korean

Hi do you have photos?
Legit 99% of them don't have plastic surgery (their faces have been compared to previous pics and have been scrutinized by plastic surgeons etc).And I agree that ofc not all Korean men are gonna be kpop standard...
Quit fetishizing asian men! It's creepy and makes them uncomfortable
Plus the majority of kpop idols have plastic surgery and a sh!t ton of make up and bleaching. So dont be thinking all korean men look like kpop idols

No but majority do
ur weird and probably a bit racist
no one asked, and no one wants to know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending