The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Trafalgar Hall Basic Studio

I have been offered a basic studio which I have accepted on the 14th floor of Trafalgar Hall, as I am a mature student and like to have my space. What are the basic studio's like please?
Original post by Eclectic Tree
I have been offered a basic studio which I have accepted on the 14th floor of Trafalgar Hall, as I am a mature student and like to have my space. What are the basic studio's like please?

Hi!

Trafalgar halls are really nice. They've just recently been renovated, so have nice new kitchen space and bathrooms.
From personal experience in these halls (I lived in shared) they have a lot of storage space for you and the desks are quite large for plenty of workspace.

Was there anything specific that you were wanting to ask about?

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Cool, thank you for answering my question. How big are the beds in the basic studio flats please?
Cool, thank you for answering my question. How big are the beds in the basic studio flats please?

Hi! @Eclectic Tree

No worries! The beds in Trafalgar are small doubles.

Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi! @Eclectic Tree

No worries! The beds in Trafalgar are small doubles.

How big are the wardrobes please in the studio flats at Trafalgar, and also is there any seating there?
How big are the wardrobes please in the studio flats at Trafalgar, and also is there any seating there?

Hi! @Eclectic Tree

The wardrobes have a large single door. They have a large shelf on top and the wardrobe itself is quite deep. There is also a set of large 3 draws next to the wardrobe. They're the same as what you would find in a shared flat bedroom. When I was in halls I had another set of 3 plastic drawers (standard from Wilkos or something) and a shoe rack that I brought with me.
You'll have a desk chair and also a table with two chairs for that.

I hope this helps!
Thank you so much, does the table have dining type chairs with it please?
Thank you so much, does the table have dining type chairs with it please?

Hi!

Yes, its dining type chairs.
Trafalgar has recently been renovated and I'm sure there is also a single sofa styled seat.
It would be worth contacting Trafalgar halls to double-check the specifics about your room and what will be included.

I hope this helps!
perfect! thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending