The Student Room Group

Fmllllll

I have done something really really bad!!! And I will get exposed by tomorrow!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have done something really really bad!!! And I will get exposed by tomorrow!!!

OK.
Reply 2
I just want to know one thing. What will happen if I claim that there is fraud transaction but it’s not a fraud. My bank sent me back the money a month ago and they just left a voice message saying that this the fraud department and it’s an urgent call. It’s not my bank but my dad gave me the card as if it’s mine with my number with it. What the hell will happen?? I think they know now that’s it’s a false fraud claim!!!! fmllllll
Reply 3
I just want to know one thing. What will happen if I claim that there is fraud transaction but it’s not a fraud. My bank sent me back the money a month ago and they just left a voice message saying that this the fraud department and it’s an urgent call. It’s not my bank but my dad gave me the card as if it’s mine with my number with it. What the hell will happen?? I think they know now that’s it’s a false fraud claim!!!! fmllllll

I mean like why would you try to mess with a bank tho ☠☠
Reply 4
Original post by Slx.24
I mean like why would you try to mess with a bank tho ☠☠

leave me alone I want to know what will happen😭😭😭😭😭
Reply 5
leave me alone I want to know what will happen😭😭😭😭😭

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ fraid I haven't been in the same position. Maybe someone that knows the law better can help you
good luck lol
Reply 6
Anyone please??
So you made a transaction and then told the bank it wasn’t you so that they gave you the money back but it was you…? Yes?
Yeah fyl. Hope you learn your lesson
Original post by Qxi.xli
Yeah fyl. Hope you learn your lesson

Original
Original

Haha copying is the greatest form of flattery :h:
Original post by GabiAbi84
So you made a transaction and then told the bank it wasn’t you so that they gave you the money back but it was you…? Yes?

Yes…
Original post by Qxi.xli
Haha copying is the greatest form of flattery :h:

Aww
Good. I hope you learn your lesson

You think I haven’t?
Probably close your bank account and give you a CIFAS marker that’ll last 6 years.
I wouldn’t care if it was me who will go to jail or pay a penalty fine. But my is the one dad who will have to deal with this.
Reply 16
I wouldn’t care if it was me who will go to jail or pay a penalty fine. But my is the one dad who will have to deal with this.

A right picky you're in huh
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Probably close your bank account and give you a CIFAS marker that’ll last 6 years.

and this would apply for the other credit cards too? from the different bank branches? or only on the card I have
and this would apply for the other credit cards too? from the different bank branches? or only on the card I have

Every single financial institute you are involved with.
rip me. I wish I can die before tonight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending