The Student Room Group

What do you want your net worth to be by the time you are 30? Your career too plz?

1 million
3-4 mil
10-15 mil
a couple of thousands
etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ture, aren't you 29? What field do you work in?
Reply 2
You don't have to reply but are you single?
Original post by starmoney
1 million
3-4 mil
10-15 mil
a couple of thousands
etc

I'm currently 30.
I have £30,000 ish savings. Plus my house (mortgaged).
I work in a warehouse.
By the time that I am 35- at least £3 million cash sterling plus one house. :woo:
gods grace hopefully
Net worth? Makes me feel like a
celebrity heh heh
Reply 7
Original post by starmoney
1 million
3-4 mil
10-15 mil
a couple of thousands
etc

money is overrated imo.
I've never been happy when i've been working full time.

The 9 to 5 model, is also a very poor way to get rich. Most people who go down that route just end up making other people rich.....
Reply 8
Probaly about £30,000 in savings with deposit on a house. Prosthetist, although I would probaly be still on the NHS at that point, but once I go private I'll be living very, very comfortably... Even more so if I go to the USA, thankful that I can do a job I enjoy, is extremely rewarding and helping others whist not doing too bad financially.

Do want be somone who designs more human like prosthetics, prehaps even one's that are better than the human form (we are a long way off), I'd have a substantial net worth in that case.
I'm more than happy to continue pootling along with my income comfortably exceeding my expenditure despite not working particularity hard. Career: research scientist.
Original post by ANM775
money is overrated imo.
I've never been happy when i've been working full time.

The 9 to 5 model, is also a very poor way to get rich. Most people who go down that route just end up making other people rich.....

Imagine how you would feel if you were the hedge fund manager Alan Miller who dumped his stay at home wife Melissa for a coworker and then got hit with a divorce court judgement to pay her £5million a year for life plus her legal costs. :biggrin:
The annual sum order to continue regardless of whether she ever remarried or not.
Good luck!
Reply 12
Original post by londonmyst
Imagine how you would feel if you were the hedge fund manager Alan Miller who dumped his stay at home wife Melissa for a coworker and then got hit with a divorce court judgement to pay her £5million a year for life plus her legal costs. :biggrin:
The annual sum order to continue regardless of whether she ever remarried or not.

I don't know much about the case, but assuming it's his wealth ...that's far too much to be paying out yearly imo. sounds like she's sleeping with the Judge :colonhash:
Reply 13
Original post by londonmyst

Is his current wife, Gina, the other woman?
Reply 14
Good luck! Are you 27?
Well I will own a roughly £2 million house in Oxford mortgage-free as well as having millions in the bank and have invested in 1 or 2 million pound properties to rent out which will give me joosy rents alongside my career income. So net worth: balling.
Reply 16
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Well I will own a roughly £2 million house in Oxford mortgage-free as well as having millions in the bank and have invested in 1 or 2 million pound properties to rent out which will give me joosy rents alongside my career income. So net worth: balling.

Why do you have millions in the bank?
Original post by Quady
Why do you have millions in the bank?

🤭🤫
Original post by Celtic Conjurer

You have that level of wealth yet spend your valuable free time posting on TSR 20,000 times rather than enjoying the trappings of your wealth?

That's humble living.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Trilobite.
You have that level of wealth yet spend your valuable free time posting on TSR 20,000 times?

That's humble living.

TSR is time well spent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending