The Student Room Group

Drink driving

Has anybody on here ever drunk drove ?
Not me, and I suspect any discussion/admission of it will be deleted one way or another.
Reply 2
Original post by jordanddavies222
Has anybody on here ever drunk drove ?

Why ?
Reply 3
Original post by 161BMW
Why ?

User probably wants justification for their own behaviours
No.

I personally am extremely cautious with alcohol & driving play it very safe, ive never had more then one beer or cider, and always allow some time to pass and eat something.

Better safe then sorry. If you know your driving just steer clear.
Original post by mnot
No.

I personally am extremely cautious with alcohol & driving play it very safe, ive never had more then one beer or cider, and always allow some time to pass and eat something.

Better safe then sorry. If you know your driving just steer clear.

Personally I like the strict Scottish system, you're under no illusions where you stand or fiddling with units.
Reply 6
No - why would you? Why spend all that money, time and effort to pass your driving test, just to get caught for something so avoidable and lose it all, not to mention the lives you put at risk.

I've never driven on more than one pint of cider, and even then I'm reluctant and like to have a drink of water before driving, and wouldn't do so immediately after either.

I tend to visit a social club 30 minutes from me to play snooker with friends, and I'd much rather spend £22 on a taxi and have someone take me back for my car the next day if I've drunk too much, than potentially get caught, put lives at risk and make my life harder not being able to drive. Not worth it

Quick Reply

Latest