The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

International students did you receive e a CAS? KCL

so basically I have an offer from King's since February and it is unconditional since then, but did not receive my CAS number yet! aren't we supposed to receive it in late June? What happend:frown:( any international students got their cas number?
Original post by Anonymous
so basically I have an offer from King's since February and it is unconditional since then, but did not receive my CAS number yet! aren't we supposed to receive it in late June? What happend:frown:( any international students got their cas number?

HI there,

I am an international student and would recommend you email the Uni International Students department to chase up that, it may have gotten lost in piles of paper work or junk mail. If possible give them a call as well, the last thing you want is to have immense pressure before Uni starts.

Goodluck :smile:

Lee- UoP Student Rep
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Have you received a CAS request yet? I received a request for the CAS number last week on Thursday and received the CAS yesterday - so just over 7 days. If you haven't even received a request yet I suggest you message your department through the messaging system on King's Apply.
Reply 3
Original post by lem0nwings
Have you received a CAS request yet? I received a request for the CAS number last week on Thursday and received the CAS yesterday - so just over 7 days. If you haven't even received a request yet I suggest you message your department through the messaging system on King's Apply.

what do you exactly mean by CAS request? Yesterday a tab called Your visa appeared in my King's portal, it included all of my information and I had to confirm wether my details are correct or not, is there anything besides that ?
what do you exactly mean by CAS request? Yesterday a tab called Your visa appeared in my King's portal, it included all of my information and I had to confirm wether my details are correct or not, is there anything besides that ?

How did you get that tab? What did you do last before you got this tab?
We paid the deposit nearly two weeks ago.Since then nothing happened.
I

Yes that's what I meant by request. If you got that yesterday I reckon you can expect your CAS by next Thursday.
Original post by Elagotchi
How did you get that tab? What did you do last before you got this tab?
We paid the deposit nearly two weeks ago.Since then nothing happened.
I

If your offer's unconditional and you paid the deposit then you just need to wait. If you're that worried about it I suggest messaging them, but a lot of people are going through the same thing as you are so don't expect a lightning fast response from King's.
Original post by lem0nwings
Yes that's what I meant by request. If you got that yesterday I reckon you can expect your CAS by next Thursday.

If your offer's unconditional and you paid the deposit then you just need to wait. If you're that worried about it I suggest messaging them, but a lot of people are going through the same thing as you are so don't expect a lightning fast response from King's.

Thank you, now I feel much better. I was afraid, that I had to do anything else.
Has anyone received their cas no?

No, still waiting for the visa tab.
Reply 9

No
Reply 10
Still haven’t received it!
Same, have not received it yet. Contacted the admin through King's Apply over a month ago and have been in steady communications but still have nothing.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest