The Student Room Group

I hate my boobs

So I’ve had big boobs from young. My boobs were growing at around 8 years old but they were only small and then I was 10 and they were a B cup then they kept growing into a C cup and now there just so big. I’m going in my last year of school and I’m so embarrassed everyone has to see me getting changed with my boobs. They’re huge I’m not fat or overweight. I don’t have a diet though and do eat quite a lot of rubbish i jugs don’t put it on in my stomach it’s more in my thighs and boobs. I want them to be a bit smaller and have heard exercising can help. I enjoy exercising I just don’t do it often. It’s summer and I want to feel confident in them. Please give me advice on how to make them smaller even if it’s a bit or things to make me feel confident with them
Original post by Imogen_xoxo
So I’ve had big boobs from young. My boobs were growing at around 8 years old but they were only small and then I was 10 and they were a B cup then they kept growing into a C cup and now there just so big. I’m going in my last year of school and I’m so embarrassed everyone has to see me getting changed with my boobs. They’re huge I’m not fat or overweight. I don’t have a diet though and do eat quite a lot of rubbish i jugs don’t put it on in my stomach it’s more in my thighs and boobs. I want them to be a bit smaller and have heard exercising can help. I enjoy exercising I just don’t do it often. It’s summer and I want to feel confident in them. Please give me advice on how to make them smaller even if it’s a bit or things to make me feel confident with them

You are still young. Most people grow into their bodies.
Reply 2
Currently an E cup, i was embarrassed of my body because I have had boobs since i was nine. My best friend at the time (end of GCSE) remarked that she wanted my boobs and was jealous that she didn't whilst i look bewildered because i wanted to get rid off them.

Now I am happy with them because I have grow to see they are proportionate.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
it might seem like a big deal now and ofc your insecurities are valid bc beauty standards are so pervasive and oppressive, but i promise you don't need to change yourself. all body types are beautiful, even if you can't quite see that or apply it to yourself at this moment in time. i was in the exact position you are a few years ago, and i tried everything to change myself, which ended up giving me an eating disorder. hang in there and focus your energy on learning how to love yourself instead of change yourself. <3
Reply 4
Original post by nastran.nzj
GURL. I wish I had big curves like you, like you see me? Im a basic, unshaped rectangle. Any outfit I wear, look at myself in the mirror, you just see disgust in my face. Nothing looks good on me or fits on me right, but you have the perfect body for ANY outfit. Be confident in yourself because you got what many don't or dream to have. Show it offf 😩🙌🏻

your body type is pretty too !!
Don't be. You have many reasons to embrace who you are.
Reply 6
GURL. I wish I had big curves like you, like you see me? Im a basic, unshaped rectangle. Any outfit I wear, look at myself in the mirror, you just see disgust in my face. Nothing looks good on me or fits on me right, but you have the perfect body for ANY outfit. Be confident in yourself because you got what many don't or dream to have. Show it offf 😩🙌🏻

That’s what I wish I looked like, it just shows you got to love your own body and remember there’s so many people that want it xx
Reply 7
Original post by SlaveofAll
Don't be. You have many reasons to embrace who you are.

Thank you I’m gonna try my best to embrace who I am x
Reply 8
I most definitely cannot relate, given my flat ass chest, but I completely understand how you feel and that's ok. There are plenty of methods to make em small if you wish, but if I was you, I would rather start loving and getting used to them, try to change your perspective of your body image, don't view them as a burden, but more like a gift ya kno?

Thank you, that’s what I want for my body type. It just shows how so many people want your body type xx
Reply 9
Original post by Em395
Currently an E cup, i was embarrassed of my body because I have had boobs since i was nine. My best friend at the time (end of GCSE) remarked that she wanted my boobs and was jealous that she didn't whilst i look bewildered because i wanted to get rid off them.

Now I am happy with them because I have grow to see they are proportionate.

That’s amazing! I’ve always seen it as I’m the odd one out and everyone thinks big boobs are ugly xx
so you want to look like a child forever?
Reply 11
Original post by kayinda
so you want to look like a child forever?

this isn't helpful at all -- you don't have to put down one body type in an attempt to uplift another. it sounds very invalidating to op as well :/

You can't make them smaller without surgery. Why would anyone judge you for your boobs? No-one can control them and a lot of women would love big boobs. It's better to learn to love them.
Original post by hrtpjm
this isn't helpful at all -- you don't have to put down one body type in an attempt to uplift another. it sounds very invalidating to op as well :/

I'm not going to validate someone who is healthy and becoming a woman and wants to reject that. other people have to deal with cancer, flat tits, scars and this girl is crying over being slim with voluptous boobs...smh
(edited 2 years ago)
Thank you I’m gonna try my best to embrace who I am x

You'll do better to love just the way you are and to think that there will be people who will the same thing for you.
Original post by kayinda
I'm not going to validate someone who is healthy and becoming a woman and wants to reject that. other people have to deal with cancer, flat tits, scars and this girl is crying over being slim with voluptous boobs...smh

Validation and kindness are not limited resources. We can tell both OP and the other people you list, that they are valid and beautiful people who deserve to be happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending