The Student Room Group

should i accept his offers?

this guys really likes me and keeps offering topay for my stuff and buy me stuff but I don't have feelings for him,do accept his offers?
No, just don't bother.
I feel like he’s just trying to win you by being nice to you. (Could potentially also use it all against you and try manipulating you later on.) from a moral standpoint, you would decline his offers because you feel bad. however, if you did let him know that you had no feelings towards him - while establishing that everything he does for you will not be reciprocated (as you aren’t obligated to) then I see nothing wrong with it.

Who doesn’t want new stuff?
Reply 3
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I feel like he’s just trying to win you by being nice to you. (Could potentially also use it all against you and try manipulating you later on.) from a moral standpoint, you would decline his offers because you feel bad. however, if you did let him know that you had no feelings towards him - while establishing that everything he does for you will not be reciprocated (as you aren’t obligated to) then I see nothing wrong with it.

Who doesn’t want new stuff?

yes,i did make it clear to him that I didn't have feelings but he keeps insisting and making offers...and you're so right,I avoided his offers because I knew that he could use it against me but he keeps going on and on......and I do need new stuff tbh:colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
yes,i did make it clear to him that I didn't have feelings but he keeps insisting and making offers...and you're so right,I avoided his offers because I knew that he could use it against me but he keeps going on and on......and I do need new stuff tbh:colondollar:

It’s not really wrong if you let him know all of this beforehand. Even let him agree with you.

It’s just called being smart about it.

What an odd guy. How could he possibly benefit from giving you stuff
Original post by tej3141

trying to flex his P ...........

I guy like that went to my highschool - he used to give out money and buy stuff to everyone. He must have gave out hundreds of pounds worth of stuff - until his mum reported him to the police for stealing her money lol
Original post by tej3141
I guy like that went to my highschool - he used to give out money and buy stuff to everyone. He must have gave out hundreds of pounds worth of stuff - until his mum reported him to the police for stealing her money lol

hahahahshahahahahahahaha

ridiculous isn’t it :rofl:

people fumble the bag lol
Reply 9
It’s not really wrong if you let him know all of this beforehand. Even let him agree with you.

It’s just called being smart about it.

true!!!
Original post by tej3141

ikrr,he thinks he can convince me to have feelings for him after making it clear that I wasn't into him

right!!!! LOL
Original post by tej3141

LOLOLOL
Only if you are willing to buy him gifts too. :cool:
Or else sell your friendship, trade your sexual consent for some free gifts, be viewed as his non-sexual sugarbaby or the girl that lives off his charity.
It's your life, your body and your choice to make.
I don’t recommend you to do it, this is because a lot of men that do that expect something in return. Although now it may seem that you’re guarded and you won’t do anything, the gifts may gradually get bigger and you may get hooked but he may threaten saying he won’t gift u if you don’t do what he wants.
Original post by londonmyst
Only if you are willing to buy him gifts too. :cool:
Or else sell your friendship, trade your sexual consent for some free gifts, be viewed as his non-sexual sugarbaby or the girl that lives off his charity.
It's your life, your body and your choice to make.

nope,i dont need to do that, he is the one who keeps trying too hard,knowing that im not interested, so I don't think I need to give him anything back but thanks tho
I don’t recommend you to do it, this is because a lot of men that do that expect something in return. Although now it may seem that you’re guarded and you won’t do anything, the gifts may gradually get bigger and you may get hooked but he may threaten saying he won’t gift u if you don’t do what he wants.

i agree! one of the reasons i haven't accepted his offers so far
No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending