The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Looking for a guy

I was in York earlier today and got speaking to a guy in McDonalds. I accidentally gave him my old number. I’d really like to get in touch with him, so I’m hoping someone might know him and can pass him my correct number.
His name is Nathan. He’s about 5’11” and heavy build. Blue eyes and blond hair shaved at both sides. He said he was from Pontefract and staying with his friend who’s a uni student.
Fingers crossed someone can help as I definitely would like to get in touch with him.
Have you tried searching for Nathan Pontefract on facebook and scrolling through the profile photos?
University of York
York
Original post by Domainski
Have you tried searching for Nathan Pontefract on facebook and scrolling through the profile photos?

Yeah but unfortunately I can’t see him there.
I'd go to McDonald's everyday at a similar time to when you met him.
Original post by urlocalinmate
I'd go to McDonald's everyday at a similar time to when you met him.

Brill. If you see anyone matching his description can you ask him for his number to pass on to me.
Original post by BelindaFullerton
Brill. If you see anyone matching his description can you ask him for his number to pass on to me.

He said "I'd" not "I"
:smile:
Original post by Qxi.xli
He said "I'd" not "I"
:smile:

Haha. I need to learn to read. 😂
Haha. I need to learn to read. 😂

You could write your number down and give it to any of the people who work there and ask them to pass it on to him, instead of going there everyday.
(edited 2 years ago)
Change the Thread Title to - Looking for a Guy - Nathan from Pontefract, you never know, might help?
Reply 9
I was in York earlier today and got speaking to a guy in McDonalds. I accidentally gave him my old number. I’d really like to get in touch with him, so I’m hoping someone might know him and can pass him my correct number.
His name is Nathan. He’s about 5’11” and heavy build. Blue eyes and blond hair shaved at both sides. He said he was from Pontefract and staying with his friend who’s a uni student.
Fingers crossed someone can help as I definitely would like to get in touch with him.

Try posting anonymously via Yorfess (official York confessions page on Facebook) as you might be able to find the guy in question through there. I can't post a link to Yorfess on here as I'm not allowed to as per forum rules. I hope this helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending