The Student Room Group

Dead Seagull in Road

Idk what to do. It's dead and sorry for being graphic but some of It's insides are out. I think it was a baby seagull either failed an attempt to fly or had been run over. Does the rspca deal w stuff like this at this hour or what should I do? I'm not sure if it's dangerous to leave it in the road (where i found it)
And I reported it to my local council but they will only respond to it and get a cleaner during office hours so that mess is just gonna lie there during the night and early morning. It will get much worse as cars drive by
Reply 2
What on earth do you expect the RSPCA to do? They deal with living animals, this one is dead. You called the local council who will come remove it which is all you can do, unless you think its a danger to cars and want to drag it off to the side of the road yourself.
Dude, it’s dead, what do you want them to do? Make it into a Sunday roast for you and your family? I don’t mean this in a mean way, iam actually wondering- 😭💀
maybe it had a funny tern

:getmecoat:
Original post by Presslyyy
Dude, it’s dead, what do you want them to do? Make it into a Sunday roast for you and your family? I don’t mean this in a mean way, iam actually wondering- 😭💀

It's more that I don't want to touch it so I wanted an easy way out. I knew RSPCA dealt w animals just wasn't sure if they dealt w dead 1s too since I've never looked em up. I reported it but they will only deal w it tomorrow presumably so I wanted a faster option ig my bad
Original post by Presslyyy

Ironic u mentioned Sunday roast since the foxes will probably munch it
Reply 7
Original post by Muhammad Razak
It's more that I don't want to touch it so I wanted an easy way out. I knew RSPCA dealt w animals just wasn't sure if they dealt w dead 1s too since I've never looked em up. I reported it but they will only deal w it tomorrow presumably so I wanted a faster option ig my bad

Whats the rush?
Original post by Foxehh
Whats the rush?

Potential danger to drivers, bikers, cyclists etc. Also, the foxes won't shut the f* up when feasting at night presuming they eat the thing (my guess is they would)
If you are worried then just boot it to the side of the road, not that deep.
Original post by the bear
maybe it had a funny tern

:getmecoat:

Underrated reply, probably wasted on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest