The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London CAS

How long do you have to wait for CAS, after you have met all the conditions?
Have you tried emailing them or phoning admissions? :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by becausethenight
Have you tried emailing them or phoning admissions? :smile:

Actually I haven't completed all the requirements yet. I have just finished my undergrad and still waiting for documents before I can send them to Imperial. Everything will be in a rush and a last minute preparation so I'm just worried. Thank you though.
Original post by Anonymous
Actually I haven't completed all the requirements yet. I have just finished my undergrad and still waiting for documents before I can send them to Imperial. Everything will be in a rush and a last minute preparation so I'm just worried. Thank you though.

It could still be helpful to get in touch and ask if that will be an issue, especially if you might miss the deadline? Just to manage your stress, perhaps.
If you do meet all the deadlines I'd assume it would be fine though.
Reply 4
Original post by becausethenight
It could still be helpful to get in touch and ask if that will be an issue, especially if you might miss the deadline? Just to manage your stress, perhaps.
If you do meet all the deadlines I'd assume it would be fine though.

Sure I will. Thank you once again :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
How long do you have to wait for CAS, after you have met all the conditions?

Hi!

I'm Anudi, a student rep for Imperial.

The timing for this depends on a couple of things - how soon you upload your passport info, and your method of payment also plays a part in determining how long it will take. You may have already seen this website, but just in case you haven't I'll drop the link here: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/fees-and-funding/tuition-fees/cas-and-visas/ . There is a lot of info on the CAS on this website - I hope it helps answer your question!

All the best, and do let me know if you require further information :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending