The Student Room Group

My partner works in thai massage and I can't say I'm coping to well with it

I met her initially doing a erotic naked massage on me and I was only a customer, I went in the shop with shoulder pain and half hour in she asks me if i like to do more I was open to doing as I was single then after the massage I ask for her number which she glady given me and we been together 11 months now but with a lot of arguments over the job and jealousy because I don't belive she will stop doing what she does and keep it from me to protect my feelings , I know she loves me and there only a customer but still come on, it drives me crazy some days wondering who she's with what there talking about or what's going in that room together its getting tough for me that job...

Scroll to see replies

Mate, you played yourself.
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Mate, you played yourself.

In what way
Reply 3
Original post by scottys75
In what way

I went in for massage I never expected nothing like that but as a experience and being single I went for it as I'd not done nothing like this before I pretty shocked when she explained all this naked body massages etc
True. You either played yourself, or your confidence and trust shoot through the roof, bro. Or both!
Reply 5
why did you start a relationship with a sex worker then?
You knew she was a masseuse when you got with her so you just have to accept it and move on or break up with her.
Reply 7
Original post by Maven Writers
True. You either played yourself, or your confidence and trust shoot through the roof, bro. Or both!

Im just doubtful if she still doew these things
Original post by aliciana
why did you start a relationship with a sex worker then?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Too brutal, yo. RED CARD!!
In what way

You decided to date her knowing her profession.
Reply 10
Original post by Maven Writers
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Too brutal, yo. RED CARD!!

And if I try talk about her job or ask questions she tells me to not ask or get involved seems obvious or am I over thinking things I drive myself crazy most days
Reply 11
You decided to date her knowing her profession.

I told her 2 weeks in I want to end it because it will cause problems and she kept me hanging on saying she will change jobs 3 times now in last 11 months and now I'm attached to her it's difficult to let go
and why are you posting about your experience paying for sexual services on a student forum? Are you a student? I thought it was mostly older men who still did it nowadays.
(edited 2 years ago)
And if I try talk about her job or ask questions she tells me to not ask or get involved seems obvious or am I over thinking things I drive myself crazy most days

This might sound negative and I mean no offence but you have 3 options:

1. Make peace with it and learn to live with her profession without asking questions or being uncomfortable.

2. Try to get her to quit her profession.

3. Enjoy your experience with her while it lasts, but plan an exit strategy.

Good luck
She shouldn't have to quit her job because of you. You knew what she did before you got with her, so you either have to accept it or move on.
I wonder if the story will have a happy ending...??? 😆
Reply 16
Original post by xxx0xxxo
and why are you posting about your experience paying for sexual services on a student forum? Are you a student? I thought it was mostly older men who still did it nowadays.

Lol I didn't go and deliberately go for that it kinda happened and hey ho and this thread was for relationships in the correct column and students don't need to be young older people study to better themselves
This might sound negative and I mean no offence but you have 3 options:

1. Make peace with it and learn to live with her profession without asking questions or being uncomfortable.

2. Try to get her to quit her profession.

3. Enjoy your experience with her while it lasts, but plan an exit strategy.

Good luck

You forgot the most obvious option:
4. Cut your losses RIGHT NOW by calling it quits
Original post by ageshallnot
I wonder if the story will have a happy ending...??? 😆

I see what you did there:rolleyes:
Why date her to begin with if you know she’s involved in s*x work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending