The Student Room Group

Unit 19: Study Skills Portfolio Building

anyone who has done this Unit 19: Study Skills Portfolio Building please help me, I'm stuck.

Scroll to see replies

what with? the questions are very straight forward
Reply 2
Original post by Langford05
Did u manage to do it

Not yet still on it
Message me directly on 07494964441

just write here, i finished it what question do u need help with, also delete your number or randoms will call u
Reply 4
Original post by nutellaforlife
just write here, i finished it what question do u need help with, also delete your number or randoms will call u

Hi nutellaforlife can you please help with question 9 please thank you
Original post by stella53
Hi nutellaforlife can you please help with question 9 please thank you

Do u want answer or guidelines
Reply 6
Do u want answer or guidelines

Answer, please
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by stella53
anyone who has done this Unit 19: Study Skills Portfolio Building please help me, I'm stuck.

Which question are you stuck on ?? I have just completed this one and achieved it.
I keep seeing these posts with the Units mentioned. What is it exactly?
Reply 9
Original post by NovaeSci
I keep seeing these posts with the Units mentioned. What is it exactly?

They refer to access for higher education courses, you have like 21 units to complete, well there is 21 on mine, and each unit there is study materials you have to go through and then an assignment to complete!
Original post by jpoole16
They refer to access for higher education courses, you have like 21 units to complete, well there is 21 on mine, and each unit there is study materials you have to go through and then an assignment to complete!

Ah, I was just curious in case it was something on here as would be interesting to look into. I'm starting an Access course in September, but unsure how it will be laid out.
Ah, I was just curious in case it was something on here as would be interesting to look into. I'm starting an Access course in September, but unsure how it will be laid out.

Mine was an online course so i could go at my own pace!
Mine was an online course so i could go at my own pace!

Is it a specific subject, or general skills? Would be curious to check it out if it's general skills.
Is it a specific subject, or general skills? Would be curious to check it out if it's general skills.

Mine is on Health professions
Reply 14
Which question are you stuck on ?? I have just completed this one and achieved it.

Question 9 please
Reply 15

Hi
I do stuck at question 10 please

Hi, could you please help me with this unit?
Question 4,6,7,and 10 please
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi I’m stuck on this question, can anyone help with questions 4,6,7,9 and 10
Can you actually post the questions because they will have been set out differently on each course - I finished this module in September last year and have completed my access course and off to university next month.

For someone starting an access or thinking about you need to find out what it is you want to do first because there is long distance (my college did that) along with nursing and humanities (criminology psychology history politics - 45 unit credits in total gained through the year), because a lot will depend on what you want to do at university…

Quick Reply