The Student Room Group

Best loan place?

Apart from the bank where is good to get a small short term loan? Any recommendations or experiences?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Apart from the bank where is good to get a small short term loan? Any recommendations or experiences?

What do you mean by "small"? My idea of "small" might be different to yours.

What do you mean by "short term"? My idea of "short term" might be different to yours.

How old are you? Do you have any form of income?
Reply 2
Original post by martin7
What do you mean by "small"? My idea of "small" might be different to yours.

What do you mean by "short term"? My idea of "short term" might be different to yours.

How old are you? Do you have any form of income?

Small as in £150 just for 2 weeks and yes I do have a source of income
Reply 3
Why do you need a loan instead of saving up or even using an overdraft?
if you’re part of credit union they allow you to borrow
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
Why do you need a loan instead of saving up or even using an overdraft?

I don’t have access to my savings I was given access but didn’t keep the card in order to not use them. As for the overdraft I tried but they don’t accept me since I’m a student paying rent.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t have access to my savings I was given access but didn’t keep the card in order to not use them. As for the overdraft I tried but they don’t accept me since I’m a student paying rent.

So, you've got an income and a bank account from which you can access money for day-to-day expenses, but you can't manage your finances to find £150 for a couple of weeks? If you can't get an overdraft, why do you think you'll get a loan, and why would you when it will cost more than £150?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending