The Student Room Group

When a guy says “I’m not sure you could take me just yet 🤪” what is he saying?

Me and this guy been kinda dating for a while now. We were talking about having sex and intimacy the other day and I tell him I’m not the kind of girl who sleeps with the guy she just met the second time she sees him and he replies “That’s a good thing and I’m not sure you can take me just yet 🤪” not really sure why he said that given he’s been sexually active before with 2 ex-girlfriends and 2 other casual flings.
Reply 1
I suppose he's trying to say you can't handle how big/amazing he is in bed..?
Reply 2
Original post by aliciana
I suppose he's trying to say you can't handle how big/amazing he is in bed..?

I thought he was trying to say “I’m not willing to be yours just yet” as in I need more time to know I wanna be with you cause maybe he’ll know things we’ll get serious between us idk plus he knows I’m a virgin and that is a big deal for me.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I thought he was trying to say “I’m not willing to be yours just yet” as in I need more time to know I wanna be with you cause maybe he’ll know things we’ll get serious between us idk plus he knows I’m a virgin and that is a big deal for me.

yeah it could be that...if you guys have been seeing eachother for quite a while though and you're not that serious yet, maybe he's not the one to be losing your virginity to?
Reply 4
Original post by aliciana
yeah it could be that...if you guys have been seeing eachother for quite a while though and you're not that serious yet, maybe he's not the one to be losing your virginity to?

I mean this conversation came up in the midst of hi m inviting me to spend a dat at the spa with him…also “nit just yet” suggests that it’ll be in the future, right?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I mean this conversation came up in the midst of hi m inviting me to spend a dat at the spa with him…also “nit just yet” suggests that it’ll be in the future, right?

sounds like he's thinking of it yeah, but be careful and make sure he's worth it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending