The Student Room Group

Anyone else just want to go back to uni already?

My hometown is so dead. It’s dangerous, most people seem antisocial and it’s overall just boring. University in comparison was the opposite, easily the best year of my life and that was under lockdown and quarantine, imagine without lockdown? Anyway, anybody else miss uni? I swear to god I’m staying on campus all year and only coming home for a few nights on Christmas break. Being on campus is almost like a drug haha
Original post by Iownuk
My hometown is so dead. It’s dangerous, most people seem antisocial and it’s overall just boring. University in comparison was the opposite, easily the best year of my life and that was under lockdown and quarantine, imagine without lockdown? Anyway, anybody else miss uni? I swear to god I’m staying on campus all year and only coming home for a few nights on Christmas break. Being on campus is almost like a drug haha

Yes! I feel completely the same. I ended up staying at home the whole of the spring term which I really wish I didn't now. However I know barely anyone who is in my uni city right now so you might not get the same vibe as you get during the rest of the time.
Original post by Iownuk

If u have a job ,try to move on to another state ,u may feel less bored
Reply 3
Original post by thegalaxy
Yes! I feel completely the same. I ended up staying at home the whole of the spring term which I really wish I didn't now. However I know barely anyone who is in my uni city right now so you might not get the same vibe as you get during the rest of the time.

I knew plenty of people that stayed behind until mid July. I also knew lots of people who stayed over Christmas which I regret going home for. I left campus December 7th and went back on February 17th. An entire term of being free wasted. I’m not making the same mistake this year haha
Original post by Iownuk
I knew plenty of people that stayed behind until mid July. I also knew lots of people who stayed over Christmas which I regret going home for. I left campus December 7th and went back on February 17th. An entire term of being free wasted. I’m not making the same mistake this year haha

Oh yeah, I stayed until the second week of July. I think most people went home for Christmas itself but some came back pretty soon after. If you think your time at home when you went for Christmas was bad, I left on the same day as you and didn't go back until the 19th April... massive mistake!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by thegalaxy
Oh yeah, I stayed until the second week of July. I think most people went home for Christmas itself but some came back pretty soon after. If you think your time at home when you went for Christmas was bad, I left on the same day as you and didn't go back until the 19th April... massive mistake!

AH man I bet you regretted that lmao. Especially knowing how much happens in just a week of uni let alone 5 months 😅. It’s cool anyway, this next year is going to be amazing I bet ya

Quick Reply

Latest