The Student Room Group

What are the chances? Guys?

Just curious what the chances of finding a guy who meets all my ideas of what a perfect guy for me would be like are, like if anyone here meets that and in general. If I'm too specific or if I should be or if I have unrealistic expectations.

So someone between average to really tall, i don't mind much about complexion, someone who had brown hair and brown eyes (i dont mind which shade), someone who is cheesy and a romantic, who can be protective and strong, the leader take charge kinda guy but wouldnt impose on me too much like mutual trust and understanding that I can do my thing too, someone I can be myself around with, who wouldnt judge me, someone who is understanding and caring, someone who'd never cheat, and would be honest with me, someone I can be crazy and goofy with but still would love a deep late night conversation, average to more than average hornieness, wouldnt mind me talking a lot, and be genuinely committed to a long term relationship. Also likes kids and animals (cats and dogs and what not). Also somewhere between 17 and 19.

Just curious, are you out there somewhere?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Just curious what the chances of finding a guy who meets all my ideas of what a perfect guy for me would be like are, like if anyone here meets that and in general. If I'm too specific or if I should be or if I have unrealistic expectations.

So someone between average to really tall, i don't mind much about complexion, someone who had brown hair and brown eyes (i dont mind which shade), someone who is cheesy and a romantic, who can be protective and strong, the leader take charge kinda guy but wouldnt impose on me too much like mutual trust and understanding that I can do my thing too, someone I can be myself around with, who wouldnt judge me, someone who is understanding and caring, someone who'd never cheat, and would be honest with me, someone I can be crazy and goofy with but still would love a deep late night conversation, average to more than average hornieness, wouldnt mind me talking a lot, and be genuinely committed to a long term relationship. Also likes kids and animals (cats and dogs and what not). Also somewhere between 17 and 19.

Yeah im here
Reply 2
Original post by Hdisososb
Yeah im here

Wait really? Where are you from? Just curious, you got me a lil low key excited right now tbh.
Reply 3

Also I'm just going to go ahead and add single to the list
Wait really? Where are you from? Just curious, you got me a lil low key excited right now tbh.

Lol london
Reply 5
Lol london

I'll be there in about 4 years 😂

😂😂😂
Lol.
Reply 8

*I'm 17 just gotta finish my undergrad and then think of travelling
Reply 9
I'm also going to add loves to travel, and has a good sense of hygiene into the list, also not a dumb person (I feel like that's important to specify in today's world). Also someone who is funny (even the cringy kind is accepted - just be able to make me laugh), who would respect my opinions and would support my career, who would put in effort into our relationship and with my friends and family.

Hi, I don't match all of this but was wondering if you'd like to get to know each other? You seem very cool.

- Maxie
I'm also going to add loves to travel, and has a good sense of hygiene into the list, also not a dumb person (I feel like that's important to specify in today's world). Also someone who is funny (even the cringy kind is accepted - just be able to make me laugh), who would respect my opinions and would support my career, who would put in effort into our relationship and with my friends and family.

Yeah i thimk anyone who is in a relations would put effort into a relationship l and the same thing goes for cheating and staying loyal
*I'm 17 just gotta finish my undergrad and then think of travelling

Oh nice im 18 turning 19 in august

That sounds a bit weird. Haha.
But would hesitate to judge over it. In Islam, any kind of sexual acts except those done with your spouse is prohibited. So wishing your partner to want it as much as you do seems fair game.
Oh nice im 18 turning 19 in august

Oh that's cool, Happy bday in advance lol, I'll be 18 in Nov
Original post by TravellingEnby
Hi, I don't match all of this but was wondering if you'd like to get to know each other? You seem very cool.

- Maxie

Lol, that's sweet of you. But how do I know that your not some weird creepy old man talking to people on student room 😂 No offense, I just get paranoid sometimes. Also Maxie is a cute name.
Yeah i thimk anyone who is in a relations would put effort into a relationship l and the same thing goes for cheating and staying loyal

Yea thats what I used to think, but judging from how my last relationship turned out. I dont think I wanna take chances assuming again.
Also from London as in, born there or like there for Uni or something? Just curious

Im all those things apart from the age im 21 haha
I believe the odds of finding "the perfect one" are about 1 in 806,000,000. This is assuming the person will have the desired age, IQ, ethnicity, height, weight, attractiveness, wealth, health, attitudde, oritentation, and loyalty your looking for. As you can see there's a ton of things you can want in a person but the odds of find a full combination is like winning the lottery, you could spend forever trying to get all the numbers. It's easier to accept everyone will have something you don't like but you love and accept them anyway despite flaws.

Or if you prefer you could try finding your perfect one, but don't be surprised if you never do.
Oh that's cool, Happy bday in advance lol, I'll be 18 in Nov

Oh nice and thanks haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending