The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Nicolson St/ South College Street accom

Does anybody know if the Nicolson st and South College street accommodation will be available to apply for this year. When I click on it on the Edi Uni website it says ‘the page you requested was not found’.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anybody know if the Nicolson st and South College street accommodation will be available to apply for this year. When I click on it on the Edi Uni website it says ‘the page you requested was not found’.

Don't worry, it is still available - I've just applied for it! :biggrin:

I think the answer is that you've found a broken link on the website - there's a few that get errors, and that one is down for whatever reason. I'd advise you to just google it, and find other websites with information about Nicolson/South College Street.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Thank you, that’s great! I had already had a look at it a few weeks ago and made a mental note that I wanted to apply there, but just went to check it again before I actually apply and got a fright!
Hello :smile: I recently got allocated south college street, jw if anyone else has been allocated here too?
Original post by m1lfenthusiast
Hello :smile: I recently got allocated south college street, jw if anyone else has been allocated here too?

hey i was also allocated there, do you know of the whatsapp gc we have for it? also which flat did you get? :smile:
Original post by bumblebeezzz
hey i was also allocated there, do you know of the whatsapp gc we have for it? also which flat did you get? :smile:

Hey, I was wondering how you guys find this accommodation over the past few months?? I'm also looking at this accom and there seem to be no info on it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending